Online now
Online now

online inspiration

bb bunnie​(switch female)
2 years ago • Apr 24, 2021

online inspiration

bb bunnie​(switch female) • Apr 24, 2021
hey all, i am not very experienced with bdsm play or lifestyle but i have been so interested for a long time! I have always been dominant of my bf but i want to submit to a woman online. i have found a partner i am comfortable with and have also set up rules and done some play sessions. I would like to know how everyone keeps it entertaining online? since its more limited than physical sessions.
Miki
2 years ago • Apr 25, 2021
Miki • Apr 25, 2021
And a lot of the fun lies within the participants. I for one very briefly tried online play.. VERY briefly. I wasn't into it. I always preferred in the flesh encounters. For me ignoring telephoned commands came too easily. I didn't have the kinked-up constitution to absorb the moment and play along.

For you, the advice of The Mouse's Talon should do. If you and the individual on the other end are willing and able to add a few tablespoons of invested imagination, you'll both have a jolly old time of it.

As for me, it didn't end "badly" I didn't hurt the dude's feelings or anything, but he didn't need to be told "try someone else, I can't do this shit" twice, especially after I tossed my underwear atop the cam and left the room.

I was disappointed that I let him down, but I felt better knowing that his looks had nothing to do with it.... I didn't see him.

He could very well have looked like fucking Uncle Fester for all I knew, but not being able to be of service kinda bugged me a bit.

But I got over it as I am sure he did, and I ditched the kik account never to return.

It's IRL or bust for this brat.
    The most loved post in topic
bb bunnie​(switch female) • Apr 25, 2021
I appreciate it, I already send pics/vids for her and the like. Even buying lingerie that she likes as well. She will even send me some pics or vids if she is pleased with me. But I am trying to see if anyone else might have some interesting games or something to occupy us online. We are not in the same country so meeting up isn't currently an option.
FullCanadian​(switch male){MissB}

Re: online inspiration

bb bunnie wrote:
hey all, i am not very experienced with bdsm play or lifestyle.....

but i want to submit to a woman online....

i have found a partner and done some play sessions...

I already send pics/vids for her and the like....

...buying lingerie that she likes as well...

She will even send me some pics or vids if she is pleased with me...

We are not in the same country......

That reads like a top ten list of red flags for online Domme scams. Also, if you're in a good dynamic, why are you turning to strangers online for ideas on how to engage you?!? This is a failure on behalf of your Domme. That's her damned job, not ours.
bb bunnie​(switch female) • Apr 25, 2021
I appreciate the concern but it's not a scam at all, we talked for a while before getting into this. I don't send her money or anything like that. She is also not my first domme but the one i am most comfortable with and trust thus far, not I am her first sub but one of her first only online subs. I am coming here on my own behalf, not hers. I am not owned by her in any regard and we have an open dialog. I came for ideas from like minded women that could share their online experiences.
FullCanadian​(switch male){MissB}
Fair enough. I'm glad to know you're keeping safety in mind. If she's not experienced online, it's going to be much more difficult to keep you engaged. The tools, techniques and feed back to guide a session and engage a sub remotely are going to be new to her.

Keep up the open dialogue and focus on building the strength of the connection over new ways to play. Since you can't engage directly physically, mental engagement matters that much more.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2021
Try things like kinky scavenger hunts, or task lists. Basically, things like ‘nude photo on a bridge’, ‘video of you sitting your bare ass on a snowy bench’ (or whatever equivalent of discomfort is nearest you), ‘play with yourself in a changing room’, ‘photo of you wearing a harness in public’, or one of my favorites ‘buttplugs around town’ (same concept, but with showing off your buttplug in certain locales).
If you are more into pain than exhibitionism, try a list of strange items to strike yourself with and photos of the resulting marks. Making an iron bra out of a padded bra and thumbtacks. Making a pain chair out of a normal chair and a (newly purchased) car floor mat, trimmed to size. Perhaps exposure challenges (nothing dangerous, just unpleasant); skinny dipping in cold water, naked in the cold, sitting on ice (I come from a very cold place with a lot of ice, snow, and water; you’ll have to adjust these suggestions to what you have available).

If you do anything with ice, make sure you wet it first. The last thing you want is ice sticking to a sensitive place.
Miki
Miki • Apr 25, 2021
One thing mister ash tray should have mentioned:

The public shit. "nude on a bridge" "bare ass on a park bench"-- I'd advise against that unless you can be absolutely certain no one will come along, see you in that state and decide to file a complaint.

Being nude on a public bridge or in a park would be a thrill and a half for me too, but the risks just ain't worth it.

The very last thing you or anyone needs is to try and pose nude for an outdoor pic and have the wrongest possible people happen along.

Getting charged for such an adventure leads to an Indecent Exposure case in court and if convicted in some states, that'll subject you to mandatory registration as a sex offender.

I'd shit can that portion of any sexy scavenger hunt unless said bridge or bench is deeply set on private property with fences and No Trespassing signs abount.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2021
Remote controlled vibrators can (when they work properly) be fun. If they're wearable you can be pleasantly surprised as you clean around the house and such.

Other suggestions involve chatting in different rooms of the house. Also pick a weekly topic to discuss and 'investigate' further.