Online now
Online now

Medical fetish

acquiesced​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 29, 2021
acquiesced​(sub male) • Apr 29, 2021
Although nothing in the medical world has any association with kink or sex for me, the previous posts' name (HookedOnCaths) reminded me that the idea of a chastity cage with a short catheter is a particularly interesting thing. I have no experience other than reading, but it seems like an ultimate form of discrete control (captured inside and out).
dollMaker​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 30, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 30, 2021
acquiesced wrote:
Although nothing in the medical world has any association with kink or sex for me, the previous posts' name (HookedOnCaths) reminded me that the idea of a chastity cage with a short catheter is a particularly interesting thing. I have no experience other than reading, but it seems like an ultimate form of discrete control (captured inside and out).

Yes it is, but, anyone fitting one, bottom to ones self, or top to bottom must know how to do so safely. Fitting what is essentially a sound, is not something one just decides to do. Learn all you can, re the medical aspects and kink, but do so from qualified medical folks, from no other source.

I would also not use a Chinese sourced one, but only a very high quality one, as often fit and finish of Chinese cages is poor, and a high quality medical grade catheter is needed to do this safely.
acquiesced​(sub male)
acquiesced​(sub male) • Apr 30, 2021
dollMaker, good advice but not a solo goal for me. Would be up to a future Domme if that's what she wanted. I only read about it (and everything else).
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 30, 2021
@acquiesced​(sub male) nothing to stop you learning how its done, and other stuff/activities you are, or think you might be into, so you can spot a top that hasn't a clue how to do it safely. Education, education, education, and subs should be as knowledgable as tops. This is one of the best ways to keep yourself safe, at least from physical harm, by being able to spot those that do not know how to do what they say they can.
Bunnie
2 years ago • May 1, 2021
Bunnie • May 1, 2021
@ AmandaAlwaysNaughty,

medical play is pretty popular icon_smile.gif

How common it is for those who practice it, practice from a safe and knowledgeable perspective, however, I’ve no idea. This is definitely an area where it is important to seek guidance and instruction from those who have experience within your local off-line community. Learning about anatomy, and sterilisation in regards to equipment and environment may seem like the killjoy of fantasy in regards to a fetish, but SSC/RACK (or whatever acronym you choose to go by) is what it’s all about, and imo makes it way more interesting, exciting and sexy.
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
2 years ago • May 6, 2021
@AmandaAlwaysNaughty
Sadly I have found that there are many people on both sides of the slash who are turned on by medical play, but farrrrr fewer who take it any further than words. Finding someone in this regard who is knowledgable, safe, fun to play with, well equipped with the right 'toys' for the fantasy and not living inside of your computer is probably more difficult than finding a perfect diamond growing on a maple tree.
It's always been a huge fantasy for me but I have only been able to participate in one or two aspects at a time, offline. Meaning- i may meet a Dom who has some kind of gyno/stirrups chair and some speculums, but no more than that and so on, and my fantasies are pretty thorough so...
Also strangely, and especially at this point in my life there is nothing i revile more than doctors, but it does not tarnish the kink.
IntheWings
2 years ago • May 6, 2021

During the pelvic exams I start to chatter hysterically,, I

IntheWings • May 6, 2021
Miki wrote:
While the "strapped and helpless" idea is appealing, I can't say as the rest of the scenario does a lot for me.

Doctors universally creep me out.

I always close my eyes and try to be "elsewhere" during such exams.

Side Note: Don't even get me started on the fucking dentist!!
Mine is a gabby bastard.
unistrutman
2 years ago • Jul 30, 2021

A reasonably priced source 4 Med Play

unistrutman • Jul 30, 2021
To acquire " " medical restraints alot less expensive than you might think a Google visit to govplanet.com . Check out the general surplus category, I have picked up several full sets of ankles, wrists, waist and even straight jackets and institutional lockable hood.

Various types of gas masks are also available, Covid has driven their prices up 4 to 6 times what they were 2 years ago.

Full field surgery kits for less than $100 in a Stainless steel storage/sterilization pan with matching SS lid. Speculums, forceps in several sizes anal, vaginal spreaders, sounds kits. Just check the inventory and local regulations regarding purchase and possession of this selection of medical instruments.

Every thing needed in a hospital is available through this auction source with sales yards from coast to coast and Alaska and Hawaii + Guam, Puerto Rico. EXCELLENT chiropractic tables, hospital beds, exam tables and occasionally the full on surgical table. Yes I have a selection of each in my dungeon.

Then play Dr. on a willing patient. Have fun, play safe.