Online now
Online now

Chastity cage

Bitchboy76
3 years ago • Nov 16, 2020

Chastity cage

Bitchboy76 • Nov 16, 2020
I just bought my first chastity. I got the updated version of cellmate but now having a hard time finding a keyholder. Any advice would sure help
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2020
You could try placing an ad in the personals section here or join a chastity focussed site like ElmaLock. Be careful though as scamers, financial keyholders (pay to play) and abusers are just as active in the chastity world as in other areas of bdsm.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Nov 16, 2020
I wouldn’t give the key away. People get bored, people ghost - maybe the most beautiful domme is a 19 yo. boy living with his mom. Keep the key and if you need that, put it on and ask her or him to tell you when you allowed to cum. Chastity is not my thing and as long as you don’t have anyone to tease you it doesn’t make sense. Try it out for a week. good luck, hope you find your dom.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Nov 17, 2020
Another idea to add to Sasa idea on NOT giving the away (for safety) the key is numbered tags. If you don't know what these are look into them. They are a plastic locks with individual serial numbers and are very useful for locking chastity belts/cages. The individual serial numbers ensure that the wearer is wearing the same lock that they started with (as it is numbered). It also allows non-metal chastity devices to go through metal detectors too, an added bonus if you need this kind of set up for work etc. The tags can even be used online through webcams, the keyholder just needs to see it, snap a pic of the number or write it down. These are a great cock control accessory if you worried about ghosting KH. YOU can remove the lock if you need to or have an emergency or need medical treatment etc, you cannot how ever replace it with the same number, so you need to explain why it has changed.

A few other idea if you want to go period of time without a keyholder....

Freeze the key in large block of ice. When you decided you want out you will need to defrost it!

Another idea is to snail mail the key to yourself. You then need to wait for it arrive.

You can also buy electronic key safes. You set the date that the safe will open.

If you "need" a KH
Additionally there many ProDomme services that will KH for you for a small cost (please if approached here at the cage for this service, please report it. Solicitation is not allowed at the Cage) Look for a reputable ProDomme or a house that has been established for long period of time (many Houses disappear within 12 months)

But before you do any of this figure out WHY you are wearing the cage. Are you chasing the tease and denial buzz? Do you like how you feel when you abstain? if you need the tease and denial buzz (jacked up joy juice, AKA feel good brain chemistry) no key holder or self holding method will work for what you want and you will still "want" and if you cant find a partner then you will possible need to look for FinDomme or PhoneDomme, these will provide T&D at a price to fill the void.

Best of luck in your search
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 21, 2020
Miki • Nov 21, 2020
Never got into that kind of shit..."sexual deprivation" but don't be giving the key away.

The other half of your equation might indeed wander off and then lose the damned key (or be an ass and refuse to give it to you) and it would be quite a pickle to go to a a locksmith to unleash your hammer.

That would be a lot like the poor fuck who got his wanger sucked and stuck in his swimming pool water circulator inlet. Fire department comes to save the day and professional they might be they were likely unable to look at his predicament and exhibit either amused or annoyed facial expressions. (and talk/laugh about it for hours afterwards.) I have little doubt that call ended up on the "Most Fucked-Up Rescue Calls" for that year.

Find better ways to kink, fella!. Don't take the chance of depriving yourself of opportunities to pull your meat.

Same for me as a woman, I'd never compromise my freedom to rub one off here and there. gets rid of the "need" and therefore the temptation to go out and get screwed. Too risky these days!

Good luck!
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Nov 22, 2020
So, you don't seem to have a personals ad here, and other than "United States" you don't say where you are.

Along with all the other good questions posed here: are you looking for an online-only key holder, or an in-person one? Do you want them to just hold your key, or are you also looking or tease and denial play as well?

You might at least want to admit to your time zone if you're looking for someone to play with who might be on a similar schedule to yours.

Good luck!
acquiesced​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 5, 2021

Re: Chastity cage

acquiesced​(sub male) • Apr 5, 2021
Bitchboy76 wrote:
I just bought my first chastity. I got the updated version of cellmate but now having a hard time finding a keyholder. Any advice would sure help

Cart before the horse...
Miki
2 years ago • Apr 5, 2021
Miki • Apr 5, 2021
Well, @Acquiesced, dug up an oldie..

But still quite valid. And it gives me the opportunity to point out something I didn't see here (but I skim at times, hope I didn't miss it) Hygiene. Those contemplating dick cages need to read up on how best to avoid or mitigate the pitfalls of keeping your junk confined for an extended period. It can get nasty as it would with any body part, M/F not allowed to "breathe".

I believe there are articles out there how best to handle that and the best dick-jail materials to use.

As for the "key" Miss Bonnie said it best.. except one little thing. The snail mail bit... Personally I'd advise against trusting anything so important to the fucking Post Office.