Online now
Online now

May December Age gap

SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 5, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • May 5, 2021
IowaDom​(dom male)
Here's a thought / question for you! If God (as you see him / her) came to you and offered you the following .. would you accept it or decline it?

1. That you would be in the "True Bdsm Dynamic". You would be loved beyond your wildest dreams, cared for, nutured, helped in any way you needed. Bound to another human being on such a primal level you would lose sight of where one began and the other ended. Immersed in a relationship based on and fueled by complete and total trust. But this offer came with one caveat - you would only have this for 15 years, and exactly on the 15th anniversary, when you had the chance to say your goodbyes, he would take this person, or you from this Earth. And you would have then to start over, or not.
Since I've had two really amazing Dominant partners pass away, the first as we were shopping for my collar.
and the second I had been collared to for some years, I'd say no.

Losing a partner is terrible in any situation, but when you are linked mentally, emotionally, and physically as we are in this lifestyle and he passes it feels pretty much like your soul has been ripped out of your body. You don't just lose the person, you lose years after trying to recover.

Thought experiments are always great fun. However, we can only answer what we think it would be like.
I know what it is like to lose it all and start over.

So I'm a hard pass on that offer.
H*
Maxorde{Not lookin}
2 years ago • May 5, 2021
Maxorde{Not lookin} • May 5, 2021
I have had relationships with a wide age range and have found good and bad with both. Low side was 19 and high side was 62. I judge each person by who they are, not how old. Same as above, some 22 year olds are more well rounded than some 40 year olds. It’s all in the person.