Online now
Online now

May December Age gap

Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
2 years ago • May 1, 2021
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • May 1, 2021
I will be the first to admit I am an agist. This is mostly due to my career I just ended at the end of last year. I worked with children and youth for 20 years. So in my head younger equals holy schnikes they could have been one of my kids on my caseload and it just weirds me out. I also am not a fan of too much older. Born in 77 I like to stay within my decade...but will say I do have an age range of 39-54
Aquilla​(dom male){ • • •. [}
2 years ago • May 1, 2021
When I was in my twenties I had several relationships with older women. Some twice my age and they were great, I learned a lot and had a lot of fun. Plus there wasn't a lot of pressure on the relationship to succeed, nobody expected it too, it was play time.
Now that I have reached my 60's and am newly "on the prowl" again I am exploring the age dynamic. I have spent so much time in the role of husband/dad that relating to younger people I just automatically roll into dad mode, that is appealing to some younger women so I guess there is a niche for me there.
But how young is too young? If I draw a line say at 40 and a really appealing 38 year old shows up well the line gets redrawn. Currently the line has been pushed down to 31, okay, my oldest daughter is 33, am I a creep? Am I wrong?
I guess in a world where other people's opinions matter, I am.
As for youth and vigor, there are ways to deal with that.
While it is hard to imagine dating an eighteen year old, I guess that is the real line.
Dressing​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 2, 2021
Dressing​(dom male) • May 2, 2021
For me, age and maturity isn't necessarily the same. Maturity can come with age, but it requires a person with a certain personality. Age is just more opportunities to have experienced more things or developed yourself. I see it as a function of time, where the variable, x, is you.

It's also very important for me that I find my partner attractive and want to have sex with them. For that reason, I can't honestly say, at this given time, I would find a 60 year old attractive (unless the person has insane sex appeal). It sounds simple, but with everything else, you might change with time, and I'm hoping that I find a relationship where I will grow to want the person sexually throughout our years.

Therefore, I very much agree with what OraclePollon said, and I don't think I can even express it better than she did.

Regarding: "If you have the intimacy and connection to navigate the obstacles thrown at your dynamic, does it really matter how old your partner is?".
The obvious answer to your question is that of course age wouldn't matter. That sounds more like a soulmate scenario, and I don't think anyone would be willing to pass that up. It would just be such a terrible shame and unfortunate circumstance if the age gap was socially unacceptable, as you would likely have to deal with harassments or worse.

But hey, I'm a big fan of "Whatever floats your boat", so if you enjoy something you should absolutely go for it without worrying about what others have to say about it. That's my take on age gaps.
Sesten
Sesten • May 2, 2021
For me, age is only an issue if she is looking to someday have children. I am 56, and I have had my kids. Since I’m looking for a lifetime relationship, it can’t be with anyone who is younger than my oldest kid (24) or who wants kids.
Secret Mind​(dom male)
Secret Mind​(dom male) • May 2, 2021
For me age does matter. I prefer women who are over 21 and younger then 35.
In my experience older doesn't mean more mature or experienced.
latexbondagebunny​(other male)
I married my Dominant 15 yrs ago and she has 19 yrs on me. The age difference has effected our lives in many ways. The hardest has been the lack of play, as that neither of us are physically in condition to do what we did when we first met. D/s is still strong but the “kink” isn’t there as it was. Statement of fact, no recriminations as it was my health that has been the issue the past few years.

Back surgery, heart surgery, heart attacks. I’ve had to restructure my needs and what I’m capable of. Also had to learn limits that I’ve never had before.

So still happy and still kinky,
Her knight
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • May 2, 2021
I really do not have a concrete consideration for age. I have had subs in their mid-forties and subs who were eighteen and nineteen.
I am much more interested in a youthful spirit and appearance, and an appropriate level of maturity.
I have come to find that these have only a minor correlation to actual age.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • May 2, 2021
"Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90… time is a concept that humans created."
~Yoko Ono~

In the "normal vanilla world, the odds of finding true happiness and and enduring love are scarce enough. In fact, once source states that only 1 in 562 of us actually do. Take that factor up for comparison, and it becomes 100 in 56,200.

Now factor in BDSM - worldwide statistics show about 20 percent engage in our lifestyle to some degree. So now we have 20 in 56,200 that are even into kink, or exploring it. Further thinning that pool by physical age limitations seems to reduce it to the ridiculous.

Not saying don't seek what you want, just saying don't overlook it over a number ...

Humbly, and IMHO
~ID~

Last edited by * on Sun May 02, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
bigpigd
bigpigd • May 2, 2021
I'm 45 in Gettysburg pa
Defender​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 3, 2021
Defender​(dom male) • May 3, 2021
As an older man, I have not found age to be too much of a problem on here.

Even out there in vanilla world, when I see so many ugly, fat, ignorant sloths half my age, I don't feel I have to worry too much.........

(And why do females when walking towards me in the street, involuntarily tuck their hair behind their ear? I guess they are getting ready to run away.😅).