Online now
Online now

May December Age gap

SerenityMay​(masochist female)
2 years ago • May 3, 2021
Age isn't as much as an issue as much as health and status are. Older men who are in good shape, established, and successful in are very attractive in my opinion. Personally I find myself attractive to older celebrities rather than younger ones too. I'd take Paul Bettany over Justin Bieber any day.
Bunnie
2 years ago • May 3, 2021
Bunnie • May 3, 2021
Age, like any other factor we look for in a person, matters. The question is, are we flexible enough to not allow it to be a deal breaker if we do happen to meet someone who sits outside of our expectations?

Although I’ve always dated older men, Master is older than I had decided was my comfort zone for age range, because looking at it from a numerical perspective, I couldn’t imagine what we could possibly have in common beyond the structure of our dynamic... the glue so to speak. The experience with Him has taught me many valuable things. Surprisingly, things I don’t feel I would’ve learned from someone younger... even the five years less within my original comfort age range. He has opened my eyes to a whole new world. On the other hand, it has brought with it the reality of being with someone who is a lot older. He has health conditions, in many areas we don’t share common ground because we are from very different generations (and cultures, Him being American and myself Australian), we don’t share similar interests in all areas. We’re a complete mish-mash. It’s easy to paint a rosy picture to help “back” what we believe is best (“age doesn’t matter”), yet there are always factors to consider... going into any situation ignoring the reality, is simply foolish.

Through continual discussion and absolute transparency (on both our parts), learning to let go and just trust that we do have something of value, has taught me that we can find magic in the most unexpected places. Although that doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences surrounding this choice, it does mean that I’m so much more flexible in “what I would look for” now, even though I actually believed I wasn’t that rigid.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 4, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • May 4, 2021
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female)
May December Age gap

"If you have the intimacy and connection to navigate the obstacles thrown at your dynamic, does it really matter how old your partner is?"
I'm with OraclePollon​ on this. It really depends on what you're looking for. I selected the above part of your post because I don't get to intimacy and connection if the age is too far off. My range is mid 50's to mid to late '60s provided he is youthful and active as I am.

If it's fun and games, age might not matter, but when you want to grow old gracefully with someone it matters a great deal.

I think it also matters "why" you are looking for a particular age. I know someone who loathes getting older and gravitates to much younger men. So I did the math for her. "So you date this guy for what? Ten years? And it ends. He is still young. Young enough to have a family and You? How old are you? And starting over.

That is just not what I want.

I've considered earlier 50's for more casual but that is about as far as I would go.

I want more than the lifestyle. I want the vanilla too. And fitting together with my partner is something I enjoy.

Every "age is just a number guy" likes to say that his last sub was my age. And I point out that that person is gone. So it didn't work out, right?

H*
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
Thank you all for your inputs. I'm currently gravitating towards D/s dynamic but yes the age definitely affects some factor especially health.

I also consider age gap in my vanilla life as I'm not expecting kids. I'm just afraid now that time will be the main problem. How long are we gonna be together or something like that.

Thank you so much cage friends. 🙂
Kelpi
Kelpi • May 4, 2021
Being much older that so many of you I have had several May December. The change me into a better person and taught me a few things. Most of all They taught me no matter how old you are there is a little in almost every woman. You don't have to look for her and you may never see her but once or twice. She is there and the woman outside may not admit it but she needs a hug and a nose kiss. On special times she will need a little TLC just don't let the woman know who it is for. My biggest problem was when I went from seeing them as a lover and saw them as a daughter. It ruined the love life but it gave me a love I will have for a life time. I have so many daughters now I can't count them all but those who remember me know I am here and how to find me.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • May 4, 2021
Cressida Clytie wrote:

I also consider age gap in my vanilla life as I'm not expecting kids. I'm just afraid now that time will be the main problem. How long are we gonna be together or something like that.

🙂

Here's a thought / question for you! If God (as you see him / her) came to you and offered you the following .. would you accept it or decline it?

1. That you would be in the "True Bdsm Dynamic". You would be loved beyond your wildest dreams, cared for, nutured, helped in any way you needed. Bound to another human being on such a primal level you would lose sight of where one began and the other ended. Immersed in a relationship based on and fueled by complete and total trust. But this offer came with one caveat - you would only have this for 15 years, and exactly on the 15th anniversary, when you had the chance to say your goodbyes, he would take this person, or you from this Earth. And you would have then to start over, or not.

What would you say? The answer to this quesiton may help you find your path. Now I am NOT saying this person had to be older or younger, random luck of the draw, because let's face it, our time on this Earth is finite, and nobody knows what will come tomorrow. How can you be certain it would not be you that was taken? If the last 2 years with COVID has taught us anything, it certainly has taught us that. Interesting to see if from that angle... no?

just food for thought ...
~ID~