Online now
Online now

Seriously

twoshaytexas​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 28, 2022

Seriously

twoshaytexas​(sub female) • Jan 28, 2022
Ok I have to just say this. Yes I am a beginner. But ..once I realized what this lifestyle truly was, I read, and I read, and I read.
Some will remember that I recently went through a very tough phase with my Master. I posted on my profile that I wasn't free yet. I told men in messages. I was willing to communicate with them, except 1 because I already knew he was to charismatic, as long as they respected the fact that I am loyal and there was a possibility Master and I would work something out. Do you know how many actually did that? None lol. Not one that I was talking to was respectful of the fact that I, personally, wanted to do things correctly. I am monogamous. I don't betray because I don't want to be betrayed. That's pretty sad. Let me correct that, there were a couple that backed away because I like every other person, I have issues happening in my life. I respect that. They didn't push or try to pretend that they were ok with it. They just moved on.
A little note to all you Dom's who have no real clue, a sub is one of the strongest people you will ever meet. Outside of a M/s relationship I am formidable. I am Smart, and I do not play games. If you can not respect at least me outside of a relationship, why on earth would I trust you in one?
To any subs out there that are new like me. Remember, your submission is a choice you made. It's a gift you give, not a right that is taken. Most likely it's been a part of you and you never really knew or undstood it. The fact that you chose to follow it is actually a sign of strength. Walking into a whole new way of life takes strength and courage. It does however, leave you open to being manipulated and abused. I am 52 years old and a trauma survivor. I already had tools to cope and the initiative to research. Some will just let the euphoric feeling this life style brings carry them away. If you find yourself in the position of being with a Master/Dom that's not respecting your boundaries or properly careing for you, leave. At least reach out. I know I am willing to be there for you.
Here a few facts, a Dom will care if your having trouble and he will listen. He will also know that new subs go through a rollercoaster of emotional upheaval. He will guide you, comfort you and teach you. He will watch over you to be certain you are adjusting. If you are not he will bring a caring comfortable atmosphere to you to help. If your not getting this, he is either inexperienced or not the real thing.
I was very lucky. It's been scientificly proven that the BDSM lifestyle is actually healing for people with trauma. I had walls as high as the Eiffel tower. I stumbled into this and they crashed. Without that support I would have been in trouble.
Also remember, your Master/Dom is also human. They make mistakes too. Mine did. When he realized how it effected me, he began to do what ever he had to to make it right. Because of that I knew. He deserved the gift I have to give.
Take care all. I am open to sharing ideas and thoughts. I also have a huge list that I will gladly pass along if you need information. I am adding to it daily.
I am also here if you just need an ear. I will listen. I will help all I can. Take care all.

The most loved post in topic