Online now
Online now

Mental block

Avabraun
6 years ago • Nov 7, 2017

Mental block

Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
I am a dominant woman specializing in forced bi. I organize and run bdsm parties and use my slaves to entertain my guests. The reason for this post is to hopefully get some advice from more experienced doms on how to get one of my slaves to break through a mental block that prevents me from using him at my parties.

Sam has been my slave for just over a year now. He is 49 years old and I recruited him specifically due to some of my guests asking for older guys to entertain them. Sam has been excellent and totally obedient and I trained him from being totally straight and mainly vanilla to now being willing to meet guys and enjoy them once he gets to know them. The problem is that he just can’t get to the point where he is willing to expose himself and to enjoy a random stranger without prior meetings, which I need if he is going to be of any use at my parties.

I’ve tried everything! Punishment, rewards, incentives. I just can’t get him to break through this mental block. I would hate to think I wasted more than a year on training him. Can anyone give me advice on how to deal with this or assist me with his training? I considered forcing him to expose himself online to strangers so he gets used to the idea but don’t know where to get random strangers to inspect or even use him online. Any advice and help will be much appreciated!
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
I mean, honestly orientation is innate, and if that is his boundary, trying to force him to ignore it will probably be emotionally harmful to him. Do you care about him at all as a human being? Seeing him as a "waste" seems pretty harsh.
My advice would be to respect his limit in this for the sake of his mental health.
    The most loved post in topic
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
I totally agree with you that not all slaves are born to be bi but that is not the case with Sam. He has embraced his new found sexual identity. All I did was to show him the potential and he is really enjoying it now. He has always been bi but never realized it. His problem is more shyness. He needs to get to know someone first before he allows himself at open up and share. That is what I’m trying to achieve is that he overcomes that shyness and just enjoy being alive. And I do care about my slaves a lot. I will never ask anything from him that I don’t think he really wants and will enjoy. My role is to help him overcome his insecurities.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
Yes he does and he actually asked me to help him overcome this. That’s why I am turning to this site because I really do want to help him but I am not sure how to be honest. I know he can do it but I just need him to believe it himself. That’s why I thought starting online might be a good way of slowly getting him past his fears.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for your advice. I did look at chatturbate and also cam4 but think it might be too much to have so many guys watching him at the same time. I was thinking more one on one at first, getting used to taking instructions from a stranger and then gradually expanding the size of the group. But I will definitely consider it.
Rob Nelson
Rob Nelson • Nov 7, 2017
hi,

I totally understand the situation, having being there myself. I have been "owned" by a mistress, and was "given" to a few men to play with - but being in the closet - never wanted it out there. So - after once that I agreed to be the prize at a poker game, I went along totally hooded - with a mouth opening and eye openings. All went well.
Rob Nelson
Rob Nelson • Nov 7, 2017
hi,

I totally understand the situation, having being there myself. I have been "owned" by a mistress, and was "given" to a few men to play with - but being in the closet - never wanted it out there. So - after once that I agreed to be the prize at a poker game, I went along totally hooded - with a mouth opening and eye openings. All went well.
Avabraun
Avabraun • Nov 7, 2017
How did you beat your fears Rob? What did your mistress do to help you overcome them? What can I do to help my slave?
Rob Nelson
Rob Nelson • Nov 7, 2017
Well, firstly I wore a hood - nude and standing collared like a good slave, with the hood on I felt totally covered, as silly as that sounds. When the other ladies and a number of men showed up - I stood still and soon, went into the servant role as a maid/butler. I have gone from wearing a hood to a half mask - even during bedroom servicing.

Rob