Online now
Online now

Forced Orgasm and Piss Control

elclaytosupremo{Willing to}
2 years ago • Nov 16, 2021
elclaytosupremo{Willing to} • Nov 16, 2021
I love to stroke myself in front of a lover. Some people call it Jacking Off... at any rate I like to do it...really like to do it when I am being fondled or fingered...
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 years ago • Nov 17, 2021
Hmmm, interesting issue. Nurse here as well, so physiology is endlessly fascinating to me.

First thing that comes to mind (beyond meds that can help bladder control) is kegels. Did a quick search for an article, this may help?

"Do kegels. The exercises called Kegels help more than 80% of women with stress incontinence—the leak-when-you-sneeze type—stay way dryer. The surprise? They work for guys, too. Men with overactive bladders—the gotta-go-now-oops-didn't-make-it type—have fewer accidents when they do Kegels daily, as do men who've had prostate surgery."

https://www.sharecare.com/kidney-urinary-health/suffering-from-incontinence-or-other-bladder-problems?cbr=ggle1500556
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Nov 17, 2021
There are physical therapist who specialize in pelvic floor issues, I would love to hear a response to this issue from one of them.

You could totally reach out through your Dr for such services.

Several years ago I did pelvic floor PT as follow up to a hysterectomy and some other procedures. It was very much an intrusive experience; but, in just as large of a way, it was a very empowering experience.

icon_smile.gif
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Nov 17, 2021
Ingénue wrote:
Have you ruled out uti's/overactive bladder as a factor? The usual kegels/pelvic floor exercise blah is a bit one-size-fits-all, isn't it always with women's health. A pelvic physiotherapist can work wonders.

I should have read everything!

This OP, its a great experience.
Tauriel
2 years ago • Nov 23, 2021
Tauriel • Nov 23, 2021
Hello, i would recommend Kegel exercises, they will help you strengthen your pelvic muscles and provide more continence. If it doesn't improve, i recommend that you visit your gynob to check for genital prolapse. Here's a link for some kegwl exercises that you can do.
https://www.webmd.com/women/kegel-exercises-women#:~:text=Kegel%20exercises%20can%20be%20done%20equally%20well%20in,2%3A%20Find%20your%20pelvic%20muscles%2C%20then%20squeeze%20them.