Online now
Online now

Forced Orgasm and Piss Control

OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
2 years ago • May 21, 2021

Forced Orgasm and Piss Control

So I have been doing a task for my Sir. I will not get too into the details, but in summary it requires frequent forced orgasms. This is an LDR task, so my Sir is not necessarily involved (though in some capacity - of course he is) and is mainly masturbation. Masturbation is not something I generally enjoy - thus there is a level of forced orgasms.

As I work on my slave persona and pushing my own CNC boundaries, I am finding that forcing my own orgasms, either due to friction, pain (though it has not been heavy pain yet), frequency, or mental denial, I am finding that I have to, or have close to, urinating instead of orgasaming. I can normally control this, but it absolutely prevents me from having an intense orgasm, sometimes losing it all together.

I have done standard things (visiting the rest room before events) and the such, but I am wondering if anyone has experience with this, or possibly, if there is some exercises I can do which will give me more control over myself and let me lose more control, without loosing -that- control.

This is not a squinting orgasm. If you think they are the same, let me assure you they are not, as someone who has both. So no need to comment if that is your opinion. When I am not having a forced orgasm, or normal orgasm, I have had squirting orgasms and I do not have this instinct to piss myself so I can have extreme orgasms when very turned on or engaged in the right ways. I wonder if there is the same potential in this CNC realm, or some personal control I can put into motion in an attempt to complete this task (and maybe get something out of it for myself)
rebeltoya​(sub female)
rebeltoya​(sub female) • May 21, 2021
wow, that deep sis. haven't experienced such a thing but what I can say is as a nurse you need to first check your mental health. there are a lot of things that need to be addressed.
you spoke about " I am finding that forcing my own orgasms, either due to friction, pain (though it has not been heavy pain yet)". this isn't a good sign. you need to at least take a break or at least speak to your dom. about it. don't feel any shame in doing so
Wait, so you consider forcing your own orgasms to be a mental health issue?

So using a vibrator on your clit when you aren't wet and needy so there is friction means I am mentally unstable? Starting something from a place where I am not aroused but want to get there, is not something anyone should be doing?

Please elaborate.

Allow me to put an edit here, since my mental health is being brought into question. I am orgasming and I am enjoying myself. (I know the last line of my OP may seem otherwise) but I can assure you, I am asking because I want to enjoy it MORE... not because I am not enjoying it.

I understand you have been a member here for about 15 minutes, and thank you for your service, but dont assume how me and my Dom communicate (which is very well if you are asking). Having to pee during intercourse or amongst it is not a mental issue. As a nurse. Perhaps you know that there is a high number of women who lack urethra control in their later years. So I am more inquiring if there are exercises I can do to strengthen/prevent that.
    The most loved post in topic
rebeltoya​(sub female)
I am not saying you are mentally ill. please don't think so. your mind controls everything. if you are forcing yourself to orgasm it's going to hurt you in the long run. your kitty is very sensitive when it comes it stuff like that. are you able to watch videos etc to stimulate you without forcing yourself or can you hear your doms voice just to turn you on to help you in the process? I don't like the idea that you have to force yourself.
So then, is your suggestion Lube so that I am not hurting myself?

Or is your suggestion that no one should force themselves to have orgasms, as you forsee that causing issues with your kitty later on. How soon would you say this is? Do you think doing it once a month or a week (let's say 5 days in a row) a year could cause long term damage? This is a conversation I am interested in.

Telling me I "should not be *ashamed* to talk to my Dom" and that I should check my mental health is a little aggressive and quite presumptuous.
rebeltoya​(sub female)
Telling me I "should not be *ashamed* to talk to my Dom" and that I should check my mental health is a little aggressive. first off I am sorry if I may seem aggressive to you. I mean no harm. I meant speaking to him about the issues you are facing
In that case I have. Not about the piss thing. I did come here first because I have already decided I want to do this for him and our dynamic. But I am not hurting myself at all, so I did not bring that up with him (actually I out it in there because he told me that if it was painful I was to let him know.. so maybe I subconsciously put it in there in case he reads this to know it is a non-issue... even though we are a little hung up on it now.. anyways!)

So I am looking for ways, or possibly things to do to suppress the urge to possibly (or even just think I might, which can be a total mood killer) wet my self a little or at all. Hard to explain I guess without expanding on all the details, like, I don't piss myself, but just feeling like I might, takes me out of my mood. Since as you mentioned, it is all about your mind, so if I am thinking of something like all the sudden having to go to the bathroom, my orgasm might run away, and that makes me sad. Thus.

Are there exercises I should do? could lube help? Even the statement you shouldn't force yourself is useful.

(Thank you for clarifying, I am sorry if I took offence and appreciate your elaboration.)
rebeltoya​(sub female)
yes, it would be nice to use lube when pleasuring yourself. that's why it was made to give an enjoyable experience and as to your question about when or for how long it depends on you. we only have one body it's important to provide it with the best care possible. your kitty is sensitive because it hosts the most nerves endings in your body (your clitoris). as to the mental statement, I am wrong for not being clear with you. it's also important to have at least one day in the week for yourself to relax or meditate
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 21, 2021
Re-reading your post, I’m wondering if perhaps it’s just “over-friction” of the entrance of your urethra?