Online now
Online now

Forced Orgasm and Piss Control

Ingénue{VK}
2 years ago • May 21, 2021
Ingénue{VK} • May 21, 2021
Have you ruled out uti's/overactive bladder as a factor? The usual kegels/pelvic floor exercise blah is a bit one-size-fits-all, isn't it always with women's health. A pelvic physiotherapist can work wonders.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
2 years ago • May 21, 2021
This is not a Uti or anything I am sure. I actually have pretty good control and not in any risk zone. It is more just the forced aspect.

I did find this article which explains that the same muscles that contract the vagina, contracts the urethra, thus having to pee is and can he very normal (you may even do it without realzing)

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-have-an-urge-to-urinate-when-I-masturbate

Interesting read, it explains men's ability as well, and the health benefits of peeing immediately after sex (or soon thereafter)

Not sure it answers my question on if there is a way to avoid one without the other, or of it just takes practice. Something I am not opposed to putting in the long hours for 😁

This would be a non-issue if I enjoyed humiliation, which I guess has a certain element of belinging in Slave and servitude. Just not something I am ready to bring to the table yet, as a personal preference.

I thought of putting this in a blog, but I will edit it here. Ladies (or all those with vaginas) please try and understand your bodies. I was a little thrown off that one of my suggestions was "Talk to your Dom about it" like he is supposed to know how my body works more than I am entitled to know. Upon researching this is something that I didn't know, why would I expect him to know? Also, as ING pointed out, there is not a ton on female science looking into these things... why? Because female sexual organs being used for anything other than reproduction has not gotten the attention it deserves. Men barely know how a period works, you think they are going to understand your passing organs when we don't even?
WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 6, 2021
The brain is what orgasms, or at least is what enjoys it. I think a way of putting it, is, it is like eating something you really really enjoy, and it tastes so good but over time the bad after taste becomes a problem, because one is dwelling on the bad after taste rather than the enjoyable food. Like cake, but if you use artificial sweeteners it can have a rather metallic, or other bad after taste, even off texture, that traditionally made cake does not. It is going about seeking pleasure in a way that while it looks right on the surface, has an underlying problem, that while not big grows with time. I hope that makes sense?
DomHyperion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 16, 2021

Re: Forced Orgasm and Piss Control

DomHyperion​(dom male) • Jun 16, 2021
OraclePollon wrote:
So I have been doing a task for my Sir. I will not get too into the details, but in summary it requires frequent forced orgasms. This is an LDR task, so my Sir is not necessarily involved (though in some capacity - of course he is) and is mainly masturbation.

A fetish of mine as well.
But excess of too much
Is a curse my dear,
Don't hold your bladder for long.
You'll find pleasure
Only in release.
elclaytosupremo{Willing to}
2 years ago • Nov 15, 2021
elclaytosupremo{Willing to} • Nov 15, 2021
I had never thought of it before as so in depth. I like to drink a lover’s pee as I feel it is binding us closer together. I enjoy being naked & peed on as an extension of my servitude to my master.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 16, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2021
I have no insight into your question but I have an interesting, somewhat related story.
Orgasm control is one of my all time favorite things. Like all time! And I've never met anyone who didn't enjoy it.

I played with someone for whom bladder control was a main thing. Once we did both concurrently for approx 2 hours and we both loved it.
Interestingly she had to finish with her orgasm before she could piss. She tried every time to do it simultaneously but she couldn't.

I have no idea if that is of any assistance at all but this convo reminded me of it.
bigandsmall​(sub female)
bigandsmall​(sub female) • Nov 16, 2021
OraclePollon wrote:
Could be, though I do not place, or target it, thinking back on past occurence, I know it is most prevalent when using a wand, so it could be general vibration, or high vibration in the area.

Hello OraclePollon, I worked OB/GYN for 12 years before switching to Mohs Surgery, what it sounds like is inflammation and the weakening of muscle. The tiny little tube is very close to the clitoris and even without meaning to can get swollen or inflamed very easily, even with the best of care. When it does you feel like you have to go a lot and any stimulation will bring on the urge to go. If there is no pain, then it is not a urinary tract infection but be aware the with that tube being so swollen you can't fully empty your bladder, hence the feeling of messing yourself. the force of orgasm will loosen the muscle causing the not quite empty bladder to discharge the rest. Giving yourself a break will help. flushing your system with ... yikes.... drinking water will help. The real concern is overworked muscle. that can cause damage where you lose urine involuntarily. do Kegel exercises, see a urologist (they are not just for men) have your gyn check for prolapse (the dropping of your bladder due to muscle loss,) and what can be done to prevent it in the future. It may not effect you now but as you age those muscles get weak naturally. no sense helping it along now. Especially if your dynamic calls for this to be done on a regular basis. All else fails, there is a pill but its expensive . do Kegels, and get a proper diagnosis from a doctor. I'm just passing some facts I know from experience, but we are all different. Hope that helps a little.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Nov 16, 2021
Good afternoon!

I was super intrigued by this and I wanted to share my own experiences.
When I started learning my body and what got me to the point of my own climax. I got my first toys and started using them. It opened up a whole new world for me. While experimenting with my toys I did have this odd sensation to use the restroom.

When I would get close to climaxing I had the intense urge to “pee.” So I too would stop out of fear that I was going to “do the do” on everything. It ultimately would ruin the pleasure for myself. Until… One day I just couldn’t stop. It came out and that’s when I realized it wasn’t pee. I was squirting. The biggest realization I had, was I would “release” right before I would climax. So the two sensations were different entities in one. All that pent up liquid couldn’t stay inside when my clit was overly stimulated.

But now with knowing this information about my body. I can easily maneuver around the squirting if I don’t want to make a mess. I just apply less friction or intense pulses to said area. Or I can make a mess and be in a state of euphoria.

So maybe what your experiencing, possibly might not be pee. It could be that your a squirter. Do I know if this is a fact. No. You of course know your own body. But the possibility could be there.Hopefully that helps!

Love,
Noire. ❤️

Last edited by * on Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total