Online now
Online now

Aftercare

Lyfessield​(sadist male)
2 years ago • May 25, 2021
Lyfessield​(sadist male) • May 25, 2021
Depends on your relationship. It's usually the dom that provides the aftercare but I always have a bit of an uncertainty that my partner liked what I did so I suppose anything that would make me feel loved would do it for me like meaningful hugs, slight kisses, talking softly etc.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • May 25, 2021
Depends on your relations with the Dom and what they need for aftercare. A massage is nice, alchohol after play can be good as it shouldn't be used during or prior, food or a light snack can be good, sex isn't always the answer and not everyone wants a simple bj or hj for such releif
Tasnim​(other female)
Tasnim​(other female) • May 25, 2021
House Talion wrote:
Depends on your relations with the Dom and what they need for aftercare. A massage is nice, alchohol after play can be good as it shouldn't be used during or prior, food or a light snack can be good, sex isn't always the answer and not everyone wants a simple bj or hj for such releif

Thank you for this alcohol shouldn't be consumed before or after. Does that include wine and food with low alcoholic properties? And how long should a gap be in between? I've never had alcohol so I'm just curious.
Tasnim​(other female)
Lyfessield wrote:
Depends on your relationship. It's usually the dom that provides the aftercare but I always have a bit of an uncertainty that my partner liked what I did so I suppose anything that would make me feel loved would do it for me like meaningful hugs, slight kisses, talking softly etc.

Aww that's sweet. Thank you I will keep it in mind.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • May 25, 2021
Anything consumed that may alter your perceptions shouldn't be used before or during based on how much influences the individual
    The most loved post in topic
Tasnim​(other female)
House Talion wrote:
Anything consumed that may alter your perceptions shouldn't be used before or during based on how much influences the individual

Owhhh oki thankies for the help. UwU
LordofPain56
2 years ago • May 27, 2021
LordofPain56 • May 27, 2021
Since when do Dom's need aftercare???
But for a sub, I would always have her rest in bed. I would get a cup with some orange juice or other fruit drink with a straw for her to sip. Then I would I massage her back while scented candles were lit. Then I would roll her over and rub her belly, gently squeeze and suck on her boobs then lay down close to her with my hands caressing her till she fell asleep.
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
2 years ago • May 27, 2021
Usually but in not most cases Doms do not require after care right after the play session.
What a Dom can experience a day or few afterwards is call Dom drop. Depending on the dynamic e.g. 24/7 then a sub can provide after care. Every Dom or a sub experiences the drop differently and they require a specific approach... all that it is discussed before play session.

On the side note. Some Doms do not realize that they experiencing a drop

Hope that helps a little.