Online now
Online now

Aftercare

Bunnie
2 years ago • May 27, 2021
Bunnie • May 27, 2021
@ The Lost Poet T,

“What is aftercare? How to provide aftercare to a dom?”

The best person to have this discussion with, is your Dom (if/when you have one), as individual needs/preferences differ from person to person. The only person who’s opinion matters in regards to their care, is the person you’re offering it to. I’m not a fan of “generic one way fits all”... especially when it comes to something like aftercare. It is our responsibility to listen to what our bodies tell us they need. It is also our responsibility to each other, to ask what we each need from the other.
Tasnim​(other female)
Tasnim​(other female) • May 27, 2021
Bunnie wrote:
@ The Lost Poet T,

“What is aftercare? How to provide aftercare to a dom?”

The best person to have this discussion with, is your Dom (if/when you have one), as individual needs/preferences differ from person to person. The only person who’s opinion matters in regards to their care, is the person you’re offering it to. I’m not a fan of “generic one way fits all”... especially when it comes to something like aftercare. It is our responsibility to listen to what our bodies tell us they need. It is also our responsibility to each other, to ask what we each need from the other.

Yes thank you for this, I think so too. Because different people have different tastes. I just asked because I wanted to understand what it means. And I asked for how to because the dom's I had in past never even mentioned after care. So I wanted to know it. My thirst for knowledge is insatiable lol. Any thank you.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • May 27, 2021
Dominants don't need aftercare cause of a possible drop. Does everything always have to have medical reasons for us here to take some action? Even Vanillas don't jump up after sex and leave the other alone, hopefully. It is simply deepening the bond, it is what I want and it feels good. I don't play casual, so this is not a question at all for me. If you have a relationship you spend time after playing together. It is simply how it should be and not because it is a duty. Both take care of eachother and come slowly back into this world. Easy, spend a little time, talk, eat something, laugh.
Aria Quinn​(sub female){collared}
After play I’m usually a bowl of jello for a while, so before we start I make sure that we both have fresh cold water available. Then right after I will usually lay in bed for a little bit and drink some water, my Dom will drink some water then go take a quick shower (like 5-10 mins quick) and then he will come and join me for cuddles for another 10-15 mins then, when I’m no longer jello, I will go and make us a snack.