Online now
Online now

Have you found a measure of freedom?

SlaveEric​(other trans man){Master Cal}
2 years ago • Jun 13, 2021
I have.

It took me time to find that freedom. For me, it is the freedom of letting someone else take control. The freedom of not being in charge all the time. I trust my Dom to care for me and in return I get freedom. I am a brat, so I can speak for someone who is any other submissive type.
SubTamara​(sub trans woman){submissive}
2 years ago • Jun 28, 2021
I became free at 18 when i moved in with my Master and became his submissive , i was a boy up until he gave me the chance to be me and live full time as a girl this was back in 2009 ,he is extremely well off and was looking for a young boy like myself who was of small build and looked very feminine , he offered me total security and a very comfortable home life if i would allow him to take total control of my life and be trained as a submissive girl , since then i have never had any stress or worries about my life like before i met him , i was a mess and not sure if i was a girl or boy i was so mixed up as i liked dressing as a girl as i took comfort from it , i was brought up in care homes , so in a way you grabbed love and someone caring about you with both hands , i had never been with a girl or a man before master , and i trusted him totally when he had me put on hormones at the start of my change into a girl , this was a month after i moved in 12 years ago , so looking forward in 2017 i agreed to be castrated as a gift to him to prove my submission to him , and in april this year i had the full sex change operation and im now a fully functional girl and a good submissive wife to him . i have never felt so free since i had the full op , and for the first time since i was born i am who i should of been .
MyaTari​(dom female)
MyaTari​(dom female) • Jun 28, 2021
I was recently around a group of female friends from my vanilla life that I hadn’t seen in awhile. There were a couple times where they tried to circle me up to question me on my sexuality - am I gay, straight, queer... I had another girl corner me to tell me that she couldn’t figure me out but totally got a “gay vibe” from me. I found this hilarious because I’ve been in a straight FLR for 5+ years before reconnecting with them. After thinking about their obsession with MY sexuality and their desire for me to explain I realized these “vibes” they were trying to read was a mix of my general Female Dominant lifestyle and general Misandry/cultivation and result of living a real 24-7 TPE FLR. As I reconnected with them I could see how much of their lives were wrapped around the unworthy males in their lives and what they could see in me was my freedom from all of that B.S. - Living a life not following a normal straight lifestyle is freedom in itself sometimes.
rubberslutroxy
rubberslutroxy • Jun 28, 2021
I would say "balance" vs freedom. I have two sides to me -- Alpha male and total submissive slut (Roxy). I HAVE to keep those two sides in good balance or I'm just not right, can't focus, can't really be happy. Over the years, I've learned how to balance both sides and manage the situation, but I guess everyone is different. For me balance is greater than freedom any day!