Online now
Online now

Audio Blogs

SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 30, 2021

Audio Blogs

SageFlame​(sub female) • May 30, 2021
This means less shadows and more vibrations!
Voices, singing and music woo hoo!

Now all we need is a Barn Dance!

What are you going to bring?

Me: I'll bring bales of hay to build a maze. ( outside the barn)
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
You know.

I wanted to record a poem I wrote for my profile, since tone and rhythm are important in those, but I couldn't because I only got a minute as a non premium.

And now this thing exists... like 3 days later. And as much as I appreciate it... I don't wanna do it now. 🤣

Also. I prefer reading. As someone who is audio sensitive, I like Pintrest and can't do Tiktok or YouTube. I mean, I can do it, it is just not my favorite. I prefer reading and voices do create bias in me, much like visuals sometimes do. So I hope it doesn't get out of control and people keep writing wonderous things. I dont read a lot of blogs that are accompanied by a video or music, since it diminishes my enjoyment of the content.

Totally just a me thing. But I like the reading, I hope it doesn't get *drowned out* in a sea of voices.
    The most loved post in topic
SageFlame​(sub female)

Reading

SageFlame​(sub female) • May 30, 2021
If you are audio sensitive you may not want to listen to my audio post - Gravitas. Seriously.

I feel you on the reading. For many of us reading is a personal space to pace our thoughts and take things in without sensory input. I'd never thought of it before but it totally makes sense.

The blogs are a cool feature of the site to be sure!!
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
i love this feature and find having multiple forms or artistic expression will only give each blogger more freedom to compose using whatever they feel expresses what they want to convey. blogs are wonderful expressions of self shared with others. i do hope people can find ways to enjoy, see, and encourage one another without trying to find fault in their chosen medium.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 30, 2021
Fyi there is a time restriction for audio clips on profiles regardless of your membership level.
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
Great Idea but I don't need someone to have a recording of my voice.
This dilutes the anonymity which is so sacred in the BDSM lifestyle....

One should be very careful while posting voice recordings/pictures of themselves....there is always someone watching.
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 31, 2021

Fine print

SageFlame​(sub female) • May 31, 2021
Villanelle wrote:
Fyi there is a time restriction for audio clips on profiles regardless of your membership level.

Could you please point in the direction of details pertaining to audio clips please.