Online now
Online now

Feeling crafty

House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 3, 2021

Feeling crafty

House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 3, 2021
Been trying to think of something new to make, something worth making that others would use and/or buy. I figure it would help me get motivated with my craft. So I e been making leather pouches for about 20 years now. Big, small, bags, purses, clips, loops, wristlet, bandoleirs, bandoleirs that open (tool chest). I've done a bunch of things from basic to custom.

THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS PLOY. I'M NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE MY WARES.

I'm looking for ideas that'll give me the motivation I had before covid. I been thinking of what could be done compared to what I've already done and the only thing I can come up with is some kind of penis extender. Granted it's not the best idea, but as an above average guy I know there's a lot of guys out there with less than a average then it might be a good thing. Granted it's just be 2 pieces of leather stitched together that essentially is just a pouch that gives said individuals added length which initially would need a stiff filler in the end. I of course have 2 stitch styles and I know such a thing would only give the wearer the emotional enjoyment of pleasing their partner.

No it's not the best idea and I'm sure the same prosthetic kind of thing can be bought cheap, but after coming up with new ideas for over 20 years in feeling tapped.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 3, 2021
I have no idea, but as a customer I can tell you I crave quality. I want worthy things. It is not that I need new products, but excellent ones. Simple cuffs as an example ... the quality of the leather looks good on pictures, but surprise your someone pulls a bit and that's it ... or the leather is brittle because it looks like leather but isn’t, or the rivets are not covered and can chafe. This also happens on Etsy when they say it is handmade, by whom ever in China. Not easy to find.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
Just looking for ideas in general. Done cuffs, but I don't have enough high grade thick leather even 1 more pair, mostly got medium grade basic furniture leather. Its great for coverings, concept work, and of course pouches never had a problem with rivots. If its not done right it's easy to replace and pop rivots always came out smooth for me
Oneironaut L​(dom male)
Oneironaut L​(dom male) • Jun 3, 2021
Are you specifically looking to make pouch style items or branch out? Doesn't sound like you have enough material here but have you ever tried a hood? Maybe a blindfold?
House Talion​(dom male)
Even if it hasn't been marketed I've seen a basement workshop of a guy that owns a shop in NYC that has every leather bondage cuff imaginable, but his prices are horiffic. Hes got a set of hog-tigh cuffs linked on a swivel ball! Damn set priced at 250 lol
Rosybeth​(sub female){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Jun 4, 2021
Not sure if this is something that you would be interested in doing, but more unusual gags would be fun. I have only found it sold on one site, and I would like to see more people make this: a double mouth guard gag. https://www.sub-shop.com/collections/panel-style-muffler-gags/products/978a-pretty-quiet-hot-pink-leather-double-mouth-guard-gag if you need a visual. Perhaps you could come up with one that is unique icon_smile.gif
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2021
@Rosybeth
Good call. Def something I haven't seen before and it has many options for the interior part.

Here's a thought. Has any sub that enjoys such ever wanted a basic mouth piece? I'd imagine everything else would make the jaw cramp.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
what about made to order leather Arm binders as not all subs are created equal in the measurements stakes. They would create less left over materials or scraps (thinking of ways to increase your returns)
Cane carry bags is another idea (less waste).

as for the penis extender, you mention rivets! I personally wouldn't buy this styled item due to nickel plating (VERY common allergy with receptive use, enhanced by "moist" conditions) additionally I worry how the leather could dry after use (shirking and cracking, leather pilling). Granted you could use the traditional clean methods but again my concern would be this is an insert-able. I'd imagine I'm not alone in this concern. I know for myself any insert-able to used on myself, I prefer an item that can well cleaned and stored that way.

Another idea in the same femdom direction.. what about parachutes (for weights) or ball cuffs (extender) or Arab strap, might be a way around the "inserts-able" problem. I would however preface any sale with a "nickel" warning as it will still be an issue for over 60% of the population unless you use medical grade stainless steel rivets.