Online now
Online now

Masochist self experimentation

Redheadedgirl​(sub female){NotLooking}
2 years ago • Jun 12, 2021

Masochist self experimentation

Hi everone,

I've never posted here and a little shy to do so, sooo here it goes lol

I already know that I enjoy some pain to my pleasure, but not sure how far my limits reach.
Are there some things I can do by myself, that will help me to know some basic limits for myself?
Starting with light pain and it progressing? See how far I can go before I need it to stop?

Thanks,
Red icon_smile.gif
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • Jun 12, 2021
I mean you could try flogging yourself on the legs in the same spot and see. Or use nipple clamps and tighten them and experiment with how far you can go.
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2021
Ooh the options are endless! 😁 This is how I started my journey and it helped me a lot to know what types of pain did what for me.

So first think of what you've thought about before. Do some research on that to see whether there are any things to be aware and careful of. (E.g. Which areas to avoid when self-spanking or satey measures with self-bondage).

Next to plan what you're going to do, how long and in what order. Then set the scene... A candle or two, some music, the right implements... And away you go.

Think in line of the different types of impact play: flogger vs a belt vs a wooden spoon vs a willow switch.

Then different kinds of sensations: hot vs cold vs hot&cold (think peppermint oil on sensitive bits with a self made ice dildo)

Included in the above are pulling vs impact play (bottles filled with water suspended from nipples, filling more and more, pliers to sensitive bits etc)

Of course pinching stuff like wooden clothes pegs vs plastic clothes pegs vs clamps vs vices vs chopsticks & rubber bands.

Different ways of removing the above: jumping till they fall off vs pulling them off vs slapping them off vs twisting them off.

We haven't even talked about all the nefarious ways rubber bands can be used..... *fans self*

Okay. I'll stop there.
Methinks it's time to erm... excuse myself for some alone time....
πŸ‘€πŸ€«
    The most loved post in topic
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2021
I just want to add: remember that your playing with your body's responses to stimuli. You'll have endorphins released, you might start to feel a little out of it. Know how that works and put safety above sensations.

Have safety scissors with you so when things don't go as planned you have a quick out.

I found having a little after care routine for myself was imperative. I dropped hard a time or two afterwards and felt really emotional so having stuff close by that I could cuddle up to and care for myself was an integral part of my planning.

Be safe and enjoy!
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 13, 2021

Re: Masochist self experimentation

SageFlame​(sub female) • Jun 13, 2021
Redheadedgirl wrote:
Hi everone,

I've never posted here and a little shy to do so, sooo here it goes lol

I already know that I enjoy some pain to my pleasure, but not sure how far my limits reach.
Are there some things I can do by myself, that will help me to know some basic limits for myself?
Starting with light pain and it progressing? See how far I can go before I need it to stop?

Thanks,
Red icon_smile.gif

I have done solo pain play for the similar reasons. Over time, I found pleasure, processing and limits are greatly altered when in a dynamic. As a sub, my pleasure and limits go beyond what I can do to myself when with someone (in the moment). There are also methods of giving pain that are more "tolerable" than others for you as an individual. No matter how "far" you take your pain in a solo setting a Dom/Domme will still need to learn not only by communication but observation in real time.

If you want to extend the length of time try putting yourself in a scene mentally. Plan it out ahead of time and take yourself through the scene. Release muscle tension, absorb the pain, channeling it to areas of pleasure. Finish the scene in your head at the speed that is comfortable. The next time go slower etc.

Have fun exploring!