Online now
Online now

Masochist self experimentation

Sir'smisty​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 14, 2021
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2021
SweetSirRendering wrote:
good responses

i wanted to add, what you do to yourself feels different than what another does to you and how. example: tickling yourself, can’t do it icon_smile.gif

😂
True!

When I moved from online experimentation, which included self play with pain to playing with a Dom in RL, I remember thinking how different pain feels when you have no real idea what is coming when and how hard/soft.

But I learned valuable things for example: What type of impact play or sensation play I like.
I also learned how my body reacts to pain and how to manage things like my breathing to go through the pain. Also how I feel when I start experiencing sub space. I understood more about safety and what I needed for after care.

While DIY pain play is largely not the same as with someone, it gave me knowledge and agency, which initially made it possible for me to negotiate my experiences and now helps me to advocate for myself.
Hilarymeg
2 years ago • Jun 27, 2021
Hilarymeg • Jun 27, 2021
Yes, it is hard to hurt myself the way Master does. I can’t slap as hard, but when I am practicing fisting or gagging, then I am able to feel the pain I need.
I agree that it allows for advocating when you are in real life which is important for me. I want to please Master and I know he likes my pain and I like it too. However, I also like sensual play as well. With a sadist for a Master, I miss out on that.
Hilarymeg
2 years ago • Jun 27, 2021
Hilarymeg • Jun 27, 2021
Master wants more detail, so, all of my training has been under his supervision but it has been long distance. I have tried a lot of things to see if I liked them. Wooden spoons were big ones. I used them to slap Master’s cunt and they definitely hurt, However, they didn’t hurt like Master’s flogger, riding crop or hand. Every time I try to cause pain myself, it works to a point. It never comes close to what Master can do for me.