Online now
Online now

Non-sexual traits or things that turn you off

Moonstruck
2 years ago • Jun 16, 2021

Non-sexual traits or things that turn you off

Moonstruck • Jun 16, 2021
xgabbyx posted the forum topic "What are some non-sexual traits or things that turn you guys on," and it's still going strong. So, for the flip side, what are some things that you DON'T like, that will turn your "yes" into a "NO!" or bring an interaction to a screeching halt?

A closed mind
Arrogance (see above)
Uncleanliness
Discourtesy
Passivity
Boo78​(sub female)
Boo78​(sub female) • Jun 16, 2021
Definitely a closed mind
Bullshitters
Misogyny
Aggression
People who pretend to be something they clearly are not!
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jun 16, 2021
Emotional immaturity
Dishonesty
Insecurity that is fed by manipulating others
Fault finding attitude
Competitive like there is something to prove
...Egocentric

Basically, a boy in a man suit.
    The most loved post in topic
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 17, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Jun 17, 2021
Here are a few: My number one is hard drug use- this is a deal breaker for me. I'm not really a particular fan of tobacco smokers, but it's typically not a deal breaker for me; neither is, uh, smokers of things other than tobacco (which I don't consider hard drugs.).

Some personality traits I dont mesh well wih are things like extreme narcissism- I want my superior to love Herself and be strong and confident in who She is, obviously, but there is an upper limit there where it becomes just too much. I learned this from experience after a relationship soured because of this.

Another one is, selfishness; not so much in a sexual way or even in a personal relationship way. (I AM a submissive after all. But more as in, holding a world view that involves callous disregard for the well-being and greater good of other people. Basically, being an opinionated, selfish entitled jerk; not so much to me but to the rest of the world.

I'm not so much a fan of blatant greed or "gold digging" in a relationship either. Where it's all about "Buy me this, buy me that, spend money on me, spoil me." Again, from experience: Been there, tried that, didn't work for me.

Compulsive cell phone use, when you are trying to spend quality time with someone or have a conversation over a meal; it's annoying.

But other than that- I dunno, I try to be pretty easy and laid back about things.
aphroditeareia​(sub female)
Not wanting to grab life with both hands
Absence of desire to achieve
Gracelessness in manners
Self-absorption/ lack of self-awareness
Lack of playfulness
Thoughtlessness

In short, traits that are anti-seductive
RyuuzakiSama1​(dom male)

That is a good question.

RyuuzakiSama1​(dom male) • Jun 17, 2021
I have to say...what turns me off and will cause me to end things with that person swiftly are...

: An aggressive tone and a defiant eye.
: Lying and deception.
: Lack of accountability and self-awareness
: Inability to listen and follow directions.
: Blatant selfishness.
: Delusional or unrealistic expectations.
: Using anything one already agreed to from the beginning as a weapon to manipulate a situation or person to get their way.
:Disloyalty.
:Narcissism or Solipsism