Online now
Online now

Online D/s task/punishment ideas

Drennon​(dom male)
6 years ago • Nov 14, 2017

Online D/s task/punishment ideas

Drennon​(dom male) • Nov 14, 2017
I am currently in the process of finding an online sub that suites me. In the mean time I am trying to come up with tasks and punishment ideas that she can do solo since I will not be there in person. I recognize that it will vary depending on the sub and the relationship, but I was hoping some of you could help the creative juices start flowing. It would be great to hear from both dominants and submissives, in online relationships, on tasks they like and don't like. One of my biggest fears is running out of ideas to keep things fresh.

Thanks,
Drennon
burned​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 15, 2017
burned​(sub male) • Nov 15, 2017
ok so this list helped alot......but You can just google the the words like "long distance Dom/sub BDSM".....or use any combination of the words...and other article will pop up.....there is alot of info out there...but try this as a start
http://www.lucylasticslair.com/rbm/ldideas.html

enjoy
burned (tassos)
Drennon​(dom male)
Drennon​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2017
Hey burned,

Thanks for the link. I know there are a lot of lists out there. I guess I was looking more for personal experiences on what did or did not work. What was liked or not liked. That sort of thing.

Thanks,
Drennon
lil_dirtysugar​(sub gender fluid)
Sumthing i thought was wonderful both as tasks and as bdsm education was to pick a different theme each week. Wax play, self bondage, stretching.. as the week goes on not only do you assign direct tasks but also give tasks on the subject that require the sub to do research on their own. Great learning tool. Then end the week with a big task. Hope that maybe helps Sir. Muah!

allison
Elkie
Elkie • Nov 15, 2017
ive been ordered once to cuff my hands behind my back after stripped naked. Then i had to kneel on a wooden board wich i had stacked with dry rice. Feet cuffed together and connected to the handcuffs ive been turning on the electro device with some random flow patterns. I had a electrobuttplug in and some electroslings around my private parts.
then i had to hold a coin with my head on the wall for 30 minutes..
i barely made it thru!
was really hard but also very rewarding!
ObviousEnigma​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 17, 2017
ObviousEnigma​(sub female) • Nov 17, 2017
Tumblr can be a really good resource for information. There are a LOT of active members willing and happy to share their advice!! My favorite right now is DominantLife. I am new so don't have any experience to share of my own, but I hope this helps getting you to better information!
WaterDominant​(dom male)
6 years ago • Nov 19, 2017
WaterDominant​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2017
Flanders, Jake. BDSM: 60 Ideas for Domination in Long Distance Relationships .
this is the best reference I've been able to find!
Bunnie
6 years ago • Nov 19, 2017
Bunnie • Nov 19, 2017
Learning slave/Gor positions can be a good weekly task. One per week. Then you could also use them for punishment in the future.
Nillaw​(sadist male){Mal ♡}
6 years ago • Nov 21, 2017
Make your task personal. Spend some extra time thinking about them.
Especially when they are punishments.
Bad mouth ?
Soap. Doesn't have to be sexual.
Just make sure that you engage in a conversation in such a way that she will know why you're making her wash her mouth with soap. Make it cocky. Or make it very firm.

She forgets to charge her toys regularly.
Well. Either have her discharge all her toys and put them all on charge at once. Can be a fun experience if she have some vibrator eggs. Let her have them inside her untill they run out.

She forgets a rule you have. Maybe asking for permission to cum. Or thanking you loud and clear as she do.

Well if she forgets to ask for permission she clearly needs to cum so badly that you can grant her that. By having her cum untill she is shaking and begging for mercy.

Or you may have her edge herself over and over untill she begs for the torture to stop.

She will remember to thank/ask for permission you next time.
But if she doesn't.

You need to find a punishment other then those that she will remember because it was clever to the situation. Especially online. Alot comes down to how you talk to her. Just being firm and strict isn't enough in my experience. Make it smart. Make her not be able to expect what will happen next time she disobeys. That's much more scary then being familiar with the whip.

If she likes pain don't give her pain. Give her pleasure. If she likes humiliation and exposure. Don't look at her.
If all she cares about is pleasing you.
Please yourself and have her watch.

Ofc this isn't the only ways of doing things. And it's not just this simple either.
    The most loved post in topic
ShadesOfRedMrs
6 years ago • Dec 1, 2017
ShadesOfRedMrs • Dec 1, 2017
Sir and I lived apart during the week often would only get to see each other every other weekend for nine months this last year. During this time if I did forgot a rule or task, Sir used rope or a pocket dictionary punished me. When I forgot to let Sir know before I went out or not ask permission I would have to wear a rope tied tight around my ribs under my clothes tight enough I would feel the rope pull every time i would take a deep breath in. This rope punishment served as a great tool for multiple punishments and a constant reminder of Sir. And then there was the dictionary this little webster pocket dictionary was the devil. I am challenged when it comes to word usage. I know it sounds silly but I did not enjoy having to memorize words and use them, which usually lead to more punishments. Remember Skype is a good tool to use too.