Online now
Online now

Hair

Snow Day​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 16, 2021

Hair

Snow Day​(sub female) • Jul 16, 2021
Want to hear about people’s general preference and opinion on whether hairiness (and what kind of hairiness and where) is a turn off or on.

Thoughts for facial hair on guys - beard and such?
What about bodily hair on the chest? Arms and legs?

Thoughts on female pubic hair - do most men really get turned off by unshaven bush down there? (At least that’s what some surveys stats are saying online)
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Sep 23, 2021
Facial hair is fine for me, masculine, and it gives an extra tickle.
Body hair is fine for me too, as long as the pubic hair should at least be trimmed.

As for my own body, I prefer waxed. It is more hygienic.
luvij​(sub female)
luvij​(sub female) • Sep 23, 2021
I sometimes find facial hair really attractive; I do prefer that if he does have it however that he keeps it looking neat and tidy, clean and well groomed.
Body hair on a man I also think looks masculine. Although I am not overly attracted to really hairy guys. I’m not a fan of a hairy back for example although I know a few ladies who do find that look appealing.
A trim pubic area on a man if he isn’t hair-free is good with me. It’s good to see when a man goes to an effort to make his body look good in any given way, this includes personal grooming. I for one appreciate it.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I love a well kept beard. 😍 I like some hair on the chest to play with but it’s not necessary. I can definitely appreciate some long haired guys too. No hairy backs please though and keep the downstairs tidy.
Zweny​(sub male)

Hair is sexi , but in moderation.

Zweny​(sub male) • Sep 23, 2021
I think is sexi for a women to have some hair around the vulva , but i will like it if is made like a certain shape, dosen't matter what shape . If is just hair left to grow uncontroled , not sure if i will like that. I saw many girls , making shape from their hair, like a line, or a heart , or triangle. That turns me on a loot . Do the girls get turn on by something like this if a men will have a shape down there?
Horror Business​(dom male)

Re: Hair

Horror Business​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2021
Snow Day wrote:
Want to hear about people’s general preference and opinion on whether hairiness (and what kind of hairiness and where) is a turn off or on.

Thoughts on female pubic hair - do most men really get turned off by unshaven bush down there? (At least that’s what some surveys stats are saying online)

I like the shaved aesthetic but as long as bush is well-groomed I'm good with it. Landing strips are hot, too.
I shave though, so at least I don't have a double standard.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 23, 2021
Up until my last relationship, I wasn’t a fan of beards, however, now I must admit to having developed a bit of a fondness for them. Chest hair, definitely… I love nothing more than laying snuggled up against him, listening to his heart beat, and running my fingers through his chest hair. Pubic hair, but trimmed is my preference for him. Nothing worse than a pubic hair stuck in your throat 🤢

For myself, although I naturally have rather fine hair, I like the feeling of having smooth legs. Same with my girly bits too… as a tactile person, I love to feel the smoothness when I run my fingers between my legs, however hair there or bare there isn’t a “thing” for me… most of my life I simply kept things maintained and trimmed. That’s up to whoever I’m with as to what their preference is.
    The most loved post in topic
Morgein
2 years ago • Sep 24, 2021
Morgein • Sep 24, 2021
Men: not crazy about prolific beardiness, but a short beard isn't a problem. Bit of a sucker for a goatee. On the right man, be still my heart. As far as body hair, back hair is the only place where I struggle. A little is fine. If it's popping out of your buttoned-up collar, my libido will take a hit. As for pubic hair, if you want me to eat there, please make it snackable. Thank you.

My own: I'm with the Bunnie above. I like the feel of smooth but it's not a thing for me, so I keep it how M likes it. To be perfectly honest, keeping everything absolutely smooth 100% of the time is a lot of work, so I fluctuate between smooth and short, depending on where I am in the waxing cycle.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
For the Guys..if you want the deck to look bigger trim the bush.
for the Ladies ...neat and tidy.
I guess in general neat and tidy wins for me above and below the waist. Unkempt does nothing for me
Steve DOM KENT UK​(dom male)
SUBS should have it shaved daily, if couple then both for the dom or just female/male if a single sub under a dom/domme

Waxed is best more to see and enjoy and also a sign of respect to the dominant

MY view only