Online now
Online now

Hair

Miki
2 years ago • Sep 24, 2021
Miki • Sep 24, 2021
Beards? Not me. INothing worse than smelling what the guy had for dinner hours after the fact... for starters.

The rest of the body hair, chests, nuts, whatever are fine within reason, I don't do apes although over the years I've met men whose behavior would put a real ape to shame.

Me? Shaved smooth. Better sensation and stimulation. Plus yeah it seems either a bald snatch or a "landing strip" turns people on, (M/F)
LatexHer​(dom male)
LatexHer​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2021
As a Dom man, I do my best to keep my older body clean and tidy. I have had facial hair since I was 13. I had a full mustache by 14 and needed to shave as the fuzz became more defined. As I became older, I noticed that women did not mind my hairy chest at all. I grew a full beard in my forties, to play Santa for my kids and later for the grandbabies as it began to turn grey. Today, in the Golden days of this life, I have shaved and only sport a trimmed goatee. Ladies do love the "tickle" down under! Several partners have enjoyed running their fingers through my chest hair during the afterglow.

As for the ladies, I enjoy a bare or cleanly trimmed lady. I was happy when women in genre sported the clean look. Few things are more annoying to us men - when a hair gets a dude choking or gagging while enjoying his woman.
Of course my Scorpio signage is insurmountable - on ties the bind! A bit of teasing, sexual torments, with toys and fantasy play, always gets us to the point we mutually strive to achieve.

Why allow too much hair to ruin these moments!
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2021
Growing up in the 70's and 80's I have a thing for a nice trimmed bush. Now having gone through the 2000's I see why women like it shaved. My biggest turn on is long hair. I have loved women who had short hair but when I see a woman with hair down to her ass it just makes me stupid. But then I have been stupid most of my life so it is hard to tell.
Elisethebunny​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Sep 28, 2021
I like hair on a man...body hair in general doesn't really phase me. As for myself, I keep my hair. I oil it so it's soft, and I trim it enough so it doesn't hang out the sides of my undergarments. However, I do like to maintain a bit of length because I LOVE having it pulled and yanked.
AVG​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 30, 2021
AVG​(sub female) • Sep 30, 2021
Zero hair, it’s hygienic and clean and way sub/slave should be.
Not always about ensuring the Dom/Sir but you should always want to be clean and shaved for yourself
Dressing​(dom male)
Dressing​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2021
I personally like it clean shaved, but there has got to be just as many people who like hair as people who don't.
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
Personally: I shave everything below the waist because I itch too easily and do NOT like the feel of hair on my legs/pussy.

Personal preference on males face: goatee definitely, tidy.
Personal preference on male body: body hair doesn't bother me. I love playing with chest hair.

Genitals should be well maintained. A serious turn off is a unappealing scent.

Personal preference for male genitals: shaved but can deal with trimmed. (Pubic hair in my throat or teeth, ick!)
Personal preference for female genitals: shaved. I do want to floss as I eat, thank you.