Online now
Online now

Dom's wanting submission and trust without earning it

↑ ↓
AKkitten
1 month ago • 08/21/2021 2:02 am
AKkitten • 08/21/2021 2:02 am
Its taken my Dom 10 years almost to the day to earn my true sexual submission. I will NEVER give it to another human. A true Dom sees you as the most valuable and most worthy. Its why we don't give it easily because, we on some level, see it in ourselves. Don't get duped into a fake dom/s relationship. Know your value, worth, and the unquestioned respect that you will give to your to true dom. Its the ultimate prize and aphrodisiac for them.
subdreamer​(sub female)
1 month ago • 08/23/2021 4:42 am
subdreamer​(sub female) • 08/23/2021 4:42 am
I have talked to a Dom and thought everything was fine, but he would avoid talking about himself in any situation, and would also ghost me, using work as an excuse every time. It is extremely hard to gain someone’s trust and true submission when communication is not mutual/just one sided. It’s obvious when that happens (repeated questions you answered multiple times, obvious avoidance, etc). If something fees off, it most likely is, so don’t fall into the trap. If you can’t trust them, they’re not for you.
Master Raf​(dom male){Seek f sub}
1 month ago • 08/28/2021 1:51 am
Master Raf​(dom male){Seek f sub} • 08/28/2021 1:51 am
There's nothing wrong with going slow and letting things happen naturally and gradually and gradually.. You get to know somebody you build trust and the relationship with them and then things happen not right away. That's how I like to do it anyway. Everything good takes time.