Online now
Online now

Watching Me Shave?

LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Jul 22, 2021

Watching Me Shave?

Hello all!

To all Doms(or Subs) out there, is it a fetish to watch someone shave? Is it a sexual thing, an affection thing or what is it? My Dom has expressed how he wants to watch me shave in the shower and learn so he can try to shave me. He wants me to rest my foot on his shoulder while I would be shaving. Any thoughts? I've just never really had anyone want to shave me before I guess? Lol
moorefun
moorefun • Jul 22, 2021
Yes it is sexual, but not just sexual. I have done this with all the women I have had. I even learned how to do waxing to remove the hair. I can't describe how it will feel for your master, but you place yourself at his mercy to control the situation. It is a level of trust that is enjoyable.
RedKat{Not now }
RedKat{Not now } • Jul 22, 2021
I have had a few hot vanilla ‘s that wanted to shave my legs for me...I have been kicking myself for turning them down!!! I think it would be very hot...
moorefun
moorefun • Jul 22, 2021
Not just the legs. Think Brazilian.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
Definitely nice foreplay. It seems sexual and psychological; trust in treating your
body with care and relinquishing control of this often personal task. The leg on the shoulder sounds very hot - I may have to try this 😉
    The most loved post in topic
2 years ago • Jul 23, 2021
moorefun wrote:
Yes it is sexual, but not just sexual. I have done this with all the women I have had. I even learned how to do waxing to remove the hair. I can't describe how it will feel for your master, but you place yourself at his mercy to control the situation. It is a level of trust that is enjoyable.

Hmm, I never thought about it like that. Thank you! I guess I'll have to try it with him and see what it's like.
RedKat wrote:
I have had a few hot vanilla ‘s that wanted to shave my legs for me...I have been kicking myself for turning them down!!! I think it would be very hot...

You never know when the opportunity will strike again, but when it does you should take it and try it! icon_wink.gif
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I don’t know that it’s only a dom thing but I had an ex that shaved me. He got off on it more than I did but I appreciated the after activities. 🤣

I mean, it sounds very nice and relaxing(as long as he doesn't cut you lol). Being taken care of and feeling cared for. I will have to try it with him! And I'm sure my Dom will get off from it as well 🤣 haha
Betty Tails wrote:
Definitely nice foreplay. It seems sexual and psychological; trust in treating your
body with care and relinquishing control of this often personal task. The leg on the shoulder sounds very hot - I may have to try this 😉

He definitely knows how I love having him take control, so once we try this I'm sure it'll be something we both love as well. And the leg on the shoulder was the one thing that sold me on it to begin with icon_wink.gif haha hopefully you'll get to try it and enjoy it as well!