Online now
Online now

Watching Me Shave?

Sempiternal​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 23, 2021
Sempiternal​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2021
I'm not 100% sure if it's sexual but from previous experience it can be more intimate, the same as any other caring act towards somone.
Masque​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 24, 2021
Masque​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2021
I enjoy having someone shave my neck (and maybe face if I'm actually going clean shaven), it's a purely intimacy thing with me, I enjoy being able to trust someone like that. If I were to shave someone else, it would be purely for intimacy sake.
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
2 years ago • Jul 25, 2021
Nurses most carers have the opportunity to shave others...interesting thing is when they are shaving the face they tend to make the same facial gestures as the person receiving the shave. It is quite enjoyable being the one being shaved.

FD
mikebradsrv​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 26, 2021
mikebradsrv​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2021
Done it to me, have it done to someone else. The best bonding exercise ever. All the boundaries come down when you shave each others ass holes. Seriously. Trust becomes real.
BigKittyC​(sub female){Considerin}
2 years ago • Jul 26, 2021
I would love to shave my partner or vice versa, no one has ever wanted or offered that to me. To me it's a form of complete trust. You're placing yourself in their hands with a sharp object and entrusting them to not hurt you. It's bonding and meaningfull.
poppyclaire​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 27, 2021
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2021
I had a friend who was really into it for sexual reasons. And I've had it done to me but with someone I was with for over 10 yrs and it was more an intimacy and comfort thing than anything else.
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 29, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2021
Sounds like a personal prefrence, but as it's not of my preferences I'd find such an act as quite submisive. Now on the domina t perspective of a Daddy or caregiver it could be seen as simple maintenance while a Master could see it as another aspect of the PE, but I'd consider that might include the Master watching a 3rd person do the shaving.
SlaveInBodyAndMind
2 years ago • Jul 29, 2021
SlaveInBodyAndMind • Jul 29, 2021
It is sexual and although it's never been something I'm into watching me groom myself (specifically shaving and brushing my teeth) are certainly turns one for someone I used to serve there was also an element of control to it as well
Wolfman Jack​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 31, 2021
Wolfman Jack​(dom male) • Jul 31, 2021
Well as I see it it's both a Sexual Fetish thing and Affection Thing depending on mood and atmosphere at that time it could turn out to be casual or cordial leading to a mood change were it becomes Sexual!

Myself I have no objections having a Woman watching Me shave weather shaving My Face for trimming My Pubic Area or shaving My Scrotum I'm fine with it! As a Woman's Dom if I wasn't doing it for Myself I expect Her to do it for Me then the mood changes were it becomes Sexual! As for Me shaving a Woman I'm fine with that too, I expect too because I am her Dominant I see no reason why if a Man expects His Submissive Slave to take care of Him why shouldn't it be His choice to take care of Her doing something like that is a intimate thing with Her, shaving each other is intimate thing between Two People as I see it!

You do have to take care, know what you're doing depending on the Razor being used. If Your Dom has expressed that He wants to watch You shave in the shower to learn how to do it so the next time comes He can try to shave You Himself, and if He wants You to rest Your foot on His shoulder while You would be shaving Yourself, other than the way he learns how You shave yourself that's a intimate thing He wants to express to You. Your Man is Your Dominant He'll do anything He wants to do with You, so if He wants to express something as much as being"Gentle" to You something like Shaving You "let Him do it" appreciate the experience enjoy it, enjoy everything Gentle that He wants to express to You other than just what Rough Stuff He does with You that's what Dominant Men do also!

I was in correspondence with a Woman in at Fetlife, She said She was shaved by a Man, He shaved Her Cunt for Her and he used a "Straight Razor" a "Cutthroat" noless She said he was so skilled with it She barely felt anything. She went on to say that His touch was "nice and gentle" that She didn't know what kind of Razor was used until after He was all done!

Well those are My Thoughts about watching someone shaving! I hope You appreciate what I had to say that when the next time comes "just do it" let Him Shave You take care of You as He expects You to take care of Him when You shave Him, the Mutual Exchange is good for both of "Yinz"!

Growls & Howls
Wolfman Jack 🐺