Online now
Online now

Blocking

Makemecum​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 25, 2021

Blocking

Makemecum​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2021
Why block, unless obviously you feel directly offended or threatened. Would it not be better to just say you are not interested? Or to communicate as an adult that you are moving on? Surprisingly enough, since I am new to the lifestyle, I guess I did expected more maturity and better communication skills.
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 25, 2021
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • Jul 25, 2021
I have been blocked twice, for either asking phone numbers or because I didn't respond fast enough? ... guess I can understand the whole phone number thing,.. but even then you could say you're not ready and leave it at that, and not responding fast enough? didn't really understand that one, I read the messages the following day and tried to reply.... but couldn't because I was blocked
DrWakko
2 years ago • Jul 26, 2021
DrWakko • Jul 26, 2021
I think a lot of these cyber doms block so they know not to contact you again. From what I've heard is that some of these cyber doms will message a ton of people at a time looking to get off. If you aren't willing to get them off they will block you so they know not to "waste their time".

Don't get upset if you get blocked. They are probably doing you a favor.
neutrinozero
neutrinozero • Jul 26, 2021
in it to win it, y'all just jealous because of the 18's woman; she is going to have a beautiful new baby and you know who doubted that, god knows, so good luck
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
I even saw profiles that blocked me without apparent reason, like I don't even have initial contact with them.

I understand your feelings because it's disappointing. But think of it as if you dodged a bullet.
lifedomhere​(dom male)
lifedomhere​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2021
I've had a few people block me that either don't know me or haven't interacted with me at all. Some people get triggered easily and use "blocking" as a way to say... I'm running far from you. Which, that's there issue. Some people will block you based on what others say about you... which is petty but it's what people do.

On the other hand, some people block others for valid reasons. However, at the end of the day, every person's reason to block someone is valid in their personal view... even if it hurts or makes us feel frustrated. If a person can just block you without clear communication as to way, then imagine what they'd do in a situation of higher conflict, while in a committed relationship with you. They might lock you out the house.

Though easier said than done, it's always good to keep it moving. That's one less person that can waste your time and energy in the long run.
    The most loved post in topic
neutrinozero
oops block button
neutrinozero
edit button

Last edited by * on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total
neutrinozero