Online now
Online now

Blocking

EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 22, 2021
Saying your not interested requires you to be an adult and speak with honesty with the risk that the other person my dispute the reason your not interested. It's much easier to just block someone because you don't have to fear their response.

In society most go with the path of least resistance. Easier to ghost than to tell someone, I am no longer interested.

Plus internet blockinf provides a false sense of entitlement since majority of people think they are entitled to block someone because someone is interested in them and they actually deserve that other person's attention.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Oct 6, 2021
Makemecum wrote:
Why block, unless obviously you feel directly offended or threatened. Would it not be better to just say you are not interested? Or to communicate as an adult that you are moving on? Surprisingly enough, since I am new to the lifestyle, I guess I did expected more maturity and better communication skills.

I pride myself on never using the block button with decades on line but today had to for the first time ever on ANY site (not the caged fault).
Today I learnt you sometimes have to, regardless of how you try to express your own wishes.
I explained I was not interested nicely and why, then again a few more times ..then a little more firmly, then down right rude....and I guess I kicked their fetish into full tilt (oops so not my intention) but I was just left with no other way to stop him.
Its sad when people cant take no for an answer.
Or use that "no" as away to feed their fetish for "abusive language/degrading/Denial" (in this case this was the trouble. By saying no, I was feeding his interest. I was in a no win situation that no amount of talking would of ended~so I did)
Even sadder when they assume just because they are submissive, that must mean I want them....regardless of similar kinks, fetishes or ever interests. Let alone being age appropriate or local to me as I now require.

Damn it, I liked that I had never blocked anyone icon_sad.gif
dollMaker​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 6, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2021
I block racists, phobics, abusers, consent violators, and those who make excuses for, or enable, or are apologists for the previous named types. I also block gate keeping, rude asshats, and those unpleasant people I want no contact with. I have also blocked those who don’t respect my boundaries and limits, my no thank you.

I make no apology for this, I get to decide who I interact with and who I don’t want to on here.

Sadly my blocked list is pretty big.
I'mME
2 years ago • Jan 19, 2022
I'mME • Jan 19, 2022
I consider it a win.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 19, 2022
I'll give a few examples of why I don't hesitate to block someone without bothering to say "not interested".

1. They presumed to invade my personal space with no regards to common courtesy and clearly didn't read my profile that specifies I'm not looking
2. They come at me with shit like "I need to fuck that pussy of yours hard and fast!"
3. The most recent brain dead dickheaded message I received read like this: "Hello in there honey dripper...Can I give you anal intercourse while your dom watches? I am bi-sexual do you want me to give him some oral? I can swallow
If you want me to or you can give me a facial next ..."

Pretty damned clear that these types of messages deserve no reply of any kind. icon_wink.gif
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 19, 2022
@EclecticRhetoric

Yes, people, these days are entitled, why I have no idea. Many do not have reading comprehension, feel entitled to twist what someone just put in black and white. Entitled to hurriedly write some derogatory names, why, because they are entitled.

I have a profile page on many social platforms. No, not because I am some player. No, not because I am a wizened orator. It's simply because I was leading a solitary life and dying by degrees, no human connection. I found I enjoy putting my thoughts out and enjoy like-minded people. I also enjoy seeing what new entitlement is present for the day, driven by whatever fake news headline was greedily slurped up through a straw.

I rarely block anyone. My train of thought is this.
They are MY profile pages, and as such, if you choose entitlement over common sense, well let the chips fall where they may. I do not hav3 to have the same opinion as you. I believe I grow through discourse with others who think differently. However there is a pervasive mindset (entitlement) that if someone disagrees with your thoughts that makes them them wrong and an enemy.

Neither party has to be wrong or right.

I choose to ignore people or a little sass (they invariably end up hanging themselves with their own words given enough rope) so why block.

Nope it is always I who am blocked because I refuse to recognize their entitlement.

Good times.....lol.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 19, 2022
I'mME wrote:
I choose to ignore people or a little sass (they invariably end up hanging themselves with their own words given enough rope) so why block.

So you wouldn't block someone who sent you this exact same message that I received a few days ago?
"Hello in there honey dripper...Can I give you anal intercourse while your dom watches? I am bi-sexual do you want me to give him some oral? I can swallow If you want me to or you can give me a facial next ..."
If your answer is "no", I'm declaring you either a saint or the world's most dedicated masochist. 😉
SirPoison{My CuddleB}
SirPoison{My CuddleB} • Jan 19, 2022
Been blocked more than most. I am old school I believe in talking. I give out my number. And 90 percent of time that's when I get blocked. It is what it is. I do understand that a few ruined it for most. But I am a firm believer that it only takes a few seconds and maturity to say not interested. Etc. Same with ghosting
Notely
2 years ago • Jan 20, 2022
Notely • Jan 20, 2022
Some are afraid of their own shadow. Some just afraid of when gets to real they block know matter what even under cover fake friends do this.
If they blocked you it was saving you from them they are the problem not you.
spicymix
2 years ago • Jan 20, 2022

Re: Blocking

spicymix • Jan 20, 2022
[quote="Makemecum"]Why block, unless obviously you feel directly offended or threatened. Would it not be better to just say you are not interested? Or to communicate as an adult that you are moving on? Surprisingly enough, since I am new to the lifestyle, I guess I did expected more maturity and better communication skills.

Oh my goodness I am so happy someone said this, I just wrote a blog about this wow... Yes I would like it if someone would express their feelings, not so after you get it off your chest and than block , to me you have a lot too say but want no feed back because you chose too block...