Online now
Online now

Cfnm

lukep​(sub male)
2 years ago • Oct 31, 2021

Cfnm

lukep​(sub male) • Oct 31, 2021
Hello everyone. I am looking to experience my first time cfnm session and was wondering if anyone had any advise or has done this before and what I should expect. Also where to find women who would want to participate .. thanks in advance Luke
Miki
Miki • Oct 31, 2021
.. If only I knew what the fuck "cfnm" means...

But aside from that, "where to find" someone -- that can be (and usually is) a pain in the ass.

Try local spots where meeting women who might "want to paricipate" is more likely than throwing proberbial blobs of mud on the wall better known as Internet dating sites, waiting to see if any of it sticks.

Wish I could be of more help. Hopefully more knowledgeable members will see this thread and chip in their ideas/suggestions
tpeflrman
tpeflrman • Oct 31, 2021
Any Pro Domme will fall over herself to charge you for that!
Moonlighter​(dom male)
Moonlighter​(dom male) • Oct 31, 2021
I've found advertised on Fet a few places that are advertising CMnf (clothed male naked female) events.

Opposite of what you want I know but it stands to reason there will be CFnm events on there as well.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Oct 31, 2021
Miki wrote:
.. If only I knew what the fuck "cfnm" means...

I've found a simple google search to be more than sufficient to familiarize myself with any term or concept I'm unfamiliar with. It worked very well for THIS one, too. icon_smile.gif
Miki
Miki • Oct 31, 2021
@WytchyWoman​

Really? Google? wow!!

I suppose what I should have wrote was "If only I gave enough of a damn to find out what 'cmnf' means". ---Wanna put a question like that out there? Take the time to spell it out, man!

....Subtle sarcasm, what I do a lot of in here.

But that would have taken away from the main intent of my post, that being to suggest to the the O P that he would have better luck going out to bars, clubs, or munches to see what he can find and not just go online hoping to meet women who want to watch him run around bare-ass swinging his weenie.

Last edited by * on Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 31, 2021
This is not a joke ... be clean and I mean it. If she wants to spank you and you lay over her knees make sure there is not toilet paper rest between your ass cheeks. This is surprisingly not welcome and would shorten your session.

Oh he can't read it anymore... lol. Profile gone
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Oct 31, 2021
Gone already? Oh my.. I did forget to look up the guy's profile before even posting the first time. It would have saved me the trouble of not-googling "cfnm" in the first place.

That he disappeared so quickly seems to indicate he was ambivalent at best about asking the initial question to begin with, hence the initials rather than just coming out and saying what he was hoping to find.
tpeflrman
2 years ago • Nov 1, 2021
tpeflrman • Nov 1, 2021
Jeez. This is the WHY of the other thread about why women don't feature here as much as men!!
He obviously didn't get enough 'quick thrill' messages, fast enough. 😁
Amen.