Online now
Online now

Silly Ideas

Snowy​(switch gender queer)
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021

Silly Ideas

So...
I was learning some basic bondage and found something called a "Continuous Reverse Gauntlet".
It's simple and looks nice but got me thinking: Would that work as a make-shift armour?
Now I'm starting plans to make a whole set of "armour" out of different rope ties both IRL and in a TTRPG. XD

Anybody else have some silly and amusing thoughts that came to you in similar situations?
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 7, 2021
For my time in the lifestyle I've found many subs and slaves wanting relocation as their areas seemed to be void of anything resembling a community. While most expect relocation to be paid for I found many willing to not only pay for their own reloc6, but to also pay for housing.

It gave me the idea of collecting such individuals under one roof. A home of unwanted subs and slaves based within an area thriving with our community. Paid for by the residents while governed by either a select few or the leaders of the community within the area.
Miki
Miki • Aug 7, 2021
The land of the mis-fit subs...

-- I can't conjure up any ludicrous scenarios so all I could do is re-tool an expression from a57-year old holiday cartoon.
Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 8, 2021
Well I always had this idea of a D/s slave civilization done right. The looked after kind instead of the used as nothing but tools kind. We already have stories like that when it comes to drow and the like. Bet I could pull it off.

Would mean a loooot of writing though. I much prefer in the moment interactions, like roleplay. At that point it becomes more of a 1 on 1 thing, and maybe a few NPCs. I do remember this roleplay about becoming a dragons pet who had a tribe of lizards and rules the nearby lands. Context missing. So it was kind of a kingdom. Was pretty fun. With some darker events taking place.

Seriously, consider the darker events. You'll never learn true happiness until you learn to make the best from the worst. It's all about adapting to the situation.