Online now
Online now

BDSM and Zodiac Signs

Chirase​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 6, 2021

BDSM and Zodiac Signs

Chirase​(sub female) • Aug 6, 2021
Hi everyone! Watery pisces here, who feels regrettably resigned to being a sub even though I want to be a switch. I was wondering what your zodiac sign is, as well as your role or preferred role is.

I don't know if our astrology has anything to do with sex, but it interests me. My partner is a leo, and they are a switch.

Would love to hear comments! It feels like my zodiac basically forces me to be a sub, because I just can't find it in me to be a mean dom.
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Aug 6, 2021
The day of the year on which you were born does not influence your life in any way.

Unless you were born on a major holiday, and then all it does is ruin your birthdays.
    The most loved post in topic
Chirase​(sub female)
Chirase​(sub female) • Aug 6, 2021
The next time I get a single St Patricks Day item on my birthday.... I may actually commit murder.
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
I have a huge interest in astrology. I'm an earth snake. I don't totally base my life and decisions in astrology but I use it as a guide. Personality wise, so far all of the people I met is almost 80% accurate with their sign character. Just like MBTI, I use astrology to gauge how will I communicate to others.
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Aug 6, 2021
One of many, many ways to show that astrology is bullshit is a fun game where you take a big room full of people, have them tell you their birthdays and hand them astrology readings. If you have them rate the readings, most people will say that they are pretty accurate descriptions of their personalities.

Then you show them that you gave everyone in the room the exact same reading, and what they thought was accuracy was a simple combination of predictions that are vague enough to apply to anyone plus confirmation bias.

You meet people, they tell you their birthdays, and then you find ways to see them as exemplifying their "sign character." If they told you a different birthday, you'd be equally convinced that they matched that other sign character.

I try this out with astrology fans whenever I meet them, and so far 100% have confidently explained all the reasons why it's so clear and appropriate that I'm a Leo or whatever. I tell them that birthday was made up and tell them a different birthday, and they say "Oh of course! Now I see how actually you're a perfect fit for Gemini!"

Then I tell them that isn't my real birthday either.
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Aug 6, 2021
🐏 Aries, sub

Gentle, fiery and goal oriented. Apparently, an uncommon mix. I've been mistaken for a Domme many times over. Not based on conversation but forum posts and my name. Stereotypes play into this I think.

I don't take astrology seriously but also have not dove into it either. For those who are curious this is a fun post.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I look at as it a fun thing but dont take it hugh a 100% as who or what I am .
I say you be the judge on if it fits you or not.

Ohhh pisces and sub here also. Although I am a cusp baby also so aquarius/pisces