Online now
Online now

BDSM and Zodiac Signs

BlaqBrat​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 6, 2021
BlaqBrat​(sub female) • Aug 6, 2021
I look into astrology for fun. Some I think is true, but not solid enough to lean on.
My sun is Aquarius, moon Taurus, rising sign Virgo = I'm naturally patient, rebellious, bossy, and a pro at appearing/ acting innocent. Hence, soft bratty sub! I won't call you names, but I won't always make it easy for you because I've spent so much time always answering to... me.
HEAVEN'S STARCHILD​(switch female)
I love astrology and the different aspects.of it (different houses,planets )

I'm a cusper aries/pisces. I feel I'm pretty in tune with pisces more than aries. I'm a switch with strong sub tendencies but the Diminant side of me(which I consider the ram) is more.stubborn to put away.
Miki
Miki • Aug 6, 2021
Scorpio... but I don't put any stock in these things. It's merely where my birthday falls.

Fun B. S. conversation fodder but that's the extent of it.

Horoscopes and all that are so generalized that everyone will see things in them that they identify with.

... and a good source of hustle income for palm readers and the like because enough people buy into it to actually do business with people who do that.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I’m a Sagittarius and submissive. I don’t really believe in astrology much but I share some Sagittarius traits like I get bored easily and I can tend to run from commitment these days if it’s too intense.
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021

This is fun

I'm a Libra and a submissive.
I'm always the peacekeeper and always have been.

I think those who have to explain why this is a bs topic need to lighten up. It's fun and that's all it's meant to be. As with everything else, if it's not your thing why bother to reply and rip at people who enjoy it?
MrFulmen
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021
MrFulmen • Aug 7, 2021
Gaiawolf wrote:
It's fun and that's all it's meant to be. As with everything else, if it's not your thing why bother to reply and rip at people who enjoy it?

Read the OP. To paraphrase, it says "There's something I wish I could do, but because of my sign I can't."

When someone tells you they're denying themselves something they want because of a lie, I don't think saying, "That's right! You can't be a switch because your life is determined by the month in which you came out of a vagina, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise," is really the fun response.