Online now
Online now

BDSM and Zodiac Signs

IllyStylez
2 years ago • Sep 8, 2021

Pisces here...

IllyStylez • Sep 8, 2021
I find that the role I play depends on my mood, partner and scene. I can't be put in a box. Like water, I am mutable. I don't like being put in a box.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 12, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 12, 2021
Chirase​

I am submissive. It is NOT a preferred role. It is my wiring. Zodiac is not a deciding factor of Dom or Sub. It is merely (if you find it interesting) HOW you might be in that identity.

MrFulmen

"One of many, many ways to show that astrology is bullshit is a fun game where you take a big room full of people, have them tell you their birthdays and hand them astrology readings. If you have them rate the readings, most people will say that they are pretty accurate descriptions of their personalities."

Gosh, I love people who don't believe in something and yet invest so much time trying to validate their point of view.

So Silly that. Makes me wonder why someone is so threatened by another's belief that they have to go to such lengths to prove anyone wrong.

I hear there are people out there who hug trees, however, I don't go to their meetings and start a bonfire.

I think it's childish of you to fuss so much about something you claim to care so little about.

Cancer, submissive, and a just a tad opinionated icon_smile.gif

H*
KinkyChaosPixie​(dom female)
2 years ago • Sep 12, 2021
I don’t believe astrology is anything other than projection and superstition, but it’s still fun and interesting to think about.

I’m a Scorpio, and I guess I fit the descriptions pretty well. But I would never let something as (for lack of a better word) unimportant as astrology guide any of my choices or decisions.

I found it interesting that you don’t necessarily want to be a sub, but “don’t have it in [you] to be a mean Dom.”

You don’t have to be mean! I am a gentle Domme, which means I am in charge and what I say goes, and of course there will be consequences for disobedience, but my main focus is on creating a sense of intimacy and safety before moving forward, and my sub is rewarded with cuddles and a nice “good boy”. I am stern at times, but not mean. I don’t spank unless I really have to, I prefer to punish with teasing and playing.

Just wanted to say, you can definitely be a Domme even if you have a softer side. It’s about power and control, and psychological play can be just as much fun as the physical!
Valore
2 years ago • Oct 5, 2021
Valore • Oct 5, 2021
I wouldn't say that you should let anything limit you other than safety and what you wish to do.

Gemini/Dog - SubSwitch

I respect a person's interest or belief in what they wish to do. Fun is fun, sad is sad, respect is respect, consent is mandatory!

To: MrFullmen
Technically... the poster was saying that they felt restricted into being a sub by their switch partner... whether that's good or bad or a conscious effort...I don't know, but your method of sifting through people who claim things seems to work for you very well.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
2 years ago • Oct 5, 2021
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Oct 5, 2021
Ohhh!!! I love this, I’m a huge astrology fan, wether or not people believe in it. Is their own opinion. icon_wink.gif

I hail from the land of balance and flirtatiousness. (Guilty Libra.) My element is air which is fitting for me, but I am a submissive. A very picky one 🤣