Online now
Online now

BDSM and Zodiac Signs

minasubforu
2 years ago • Oct 6, 2021
minasubforu • Oct 6, 2021
I'm just curious. Why do you have to be mean in order to be a Dom? Some Come for example are gentlemen doms. Not a mean bone in their body. Just wondering.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Oct 6, 2021
minasubforu - "I'm just curious. Why do you have to be mean in order to be a Dom? Some Come for example are gentlemen doms. Not a mean bone in their body. Just wondering."
Dominance is not predicated on a person's mean personality. If anything, in my experience, mean people are NOT Dominant so much as they are compensating for emotional baggage.

When assholes come here and act like assholes, what they call themselves is not relevant. Let their behavior define them and you will be curious no longer.

The people who do best in this realm actually like other people. Those with less than kind intent have a much much shorter shelf life and rightly so.
minasubforu
minasubforu • Oct 6, 2021
SubtieHush that is exactly why I made the comment.
Valore
1 year ago • Jun 8, 2022
Valore • Jun 8, 2022
I wouldn't call me a believer.
I also agree that assholes are assholes.

Gemini, Switch.
Notely
1 year ago • Jun 18, 2022
Notely • Jun 18, 2022
You can look up your sign with your Doms sign but also look up sun rising sign and moon rising sign. I’m a cancer ♋️ cancer sun rising and Taurus moon rising. I’m sensitive. Feminine , submissive , old fashion , protective. You can have more then one trait just find what works for you and your person also go by the soul and universe and numbers aura colors.
UsualSubspect​(switch male)
1 year ago • Jun 18, 2022
I’m reminded of that sketch from Kentucky Fried Movie (1977):

A.M. Newscaster : It's 19 minutes after the hour, and now it's time for our daily feature The Astrological Hour. A quick reminder: these reports are not intended to foster belief in astrology, but merely to support people who cannot take responsibility for their own lives.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0076257/
ChiefGunny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 19, 2022
ChiefGunny​(dom male) • Jun 19, 2022
Gemini and service Dom. Of course. Constant tensions between the hetero male and hetero female. Though my life, my profession, and my partners all reflect this dualism entanglement of the Gemini, I fully agree with Mr. Fulman, its a crock. He must be a Psychology Professor at a University because we did a version of that exercise to the shock of everyone in the room but me.