Online now
Online now

BDSM and Zodiac Signs

I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 28, 2022
I'mME • Aug 28, 2022
SubtleHush wrote:
minasubforu - "I'm just curious. Why do you have to be mean in order to be a Dom? Some Come for example are gentlemen doms. Not a mean bone in their body. Just wondering."
Dominance is not predicated on a person's mean personality. If anything, in my experience, mean people are NOT Dominant so much as they are compensating for emotional baggage.

When assholes come here and act like assholes, what they call themselves is not relevant. Let their behavior define them and you will be curious no longer.

The people who do best in this realm actually like other people. Those with less than kind intent have a much much shorter shelf life and rightly so.

I do not believe this to be true online they can drift, change their name.

Assholes whittle away at happiness, suck oxygen from us that need it , and in the end, they are off to the next party while someone else is picking themselves and their hat up and dusting them both off.
The same people who file stuff away to be reexamined every time they feel doubt.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 28, 2022
I'mME • Aug 28, 2022
ChiefGunny wrote:
Gemini and service Dom. Of course. Constant tensions between the hetero male and hetero female. Though my life, my profession, and my partners all reflect this dualism entanglement of the Gemini, I fully agree with Mr. Fulman, its a crock. He must be a Psychology Professor at a University because we did a version of that exercise to the shock of everyone in the room but me.

No, he is not. Just someone who instead of just keeping it to what he thinks, chose to denigrate a group of people.

He does teach classed, I have never attended one, but I wonder does he denigrate them?
DomRonC
1 year ago • Oct 20, 2022
DomRonC • Oct 20, 2022
Aquarius / Dom
AsPetrichorr​(switch female){not lookin}
1 year ago • Oct 26, 2022
I do believe in zodiac signs as I have been observing people over years to find that behaviors and traits are matching to described in their zodiac sign. Myself I am A Gemini( we are never a bore and rather difficult to figure out) I am switch however if someone comes stronger than me( I am currently in process of figuring that man out) than I will gladly submit.
Also wanted to add Taurus ppl are least adventurous in my experience( sorry if there are any of them here but had few Taurus ppl in my life and that's exactly how it was...) The best ever kink and both side pleasures its Gemini and Pisces ppl ( from my own experiences).
We'reInthistogether​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 27, 2022
For dude MrFulman astrology has been scientifically proven. At the very end kf5 Karl Jung's illustrious career he mne5he had 0 provided so much to the psychology of man that he could literally write credible papers on supernatural shit.

So there's this amazing book called Synchronicity. I'm an avid reader and I will tell you the first half of this book is like getting through a calculus as a fourth grader. But the payoff comes in the back and the book.

Yung takes a bunch of examples of things that would seem impossible ensure that they are very indeed not only possible but if owned properly probable. One such example is a man that would guess cards. Now in order for this to work he had to be completely in tune with the process. He had to believe that he had the gift of prophecy. The dude wants guest 28 cards in a row correctly. The odds of that are 3.4 trillion I believe. But the whole book centered on the notion of one shared human consciousness. He then used astrology signs and personality types as an example. He found a very strong statistical correlation between your astrological sign, more so your birth chart, and expected personality traits. But once again the book goes into you Must Believe in whatever that one human consciousness is. One experiment they did was the card experiment from 200 500, and 5,000 miles away. If the card guesser was completely honed in and believed in the process wholeheartedly there's statistical chances of success were irrefutable and such that there was something to this.

I could go on and on about this. But you know I also think this goes to something to like an mbti test. Which classifies you into one of 16 major categorical personality types. Within those 16 there are something like 64 variance amongst those. If you take this mbti test it is going to tell you a lot about yourself just based on how you handle certain things certain situations you can make a lot of deductions from that person and personality type.

So to answer the question does astrology have an effect on BDSM, what do you believe? Do you believe we are all connected to a single mind spirit a one human consciousness? Are you spiritual in nature? Do you ascribe to Buddhism, Christianity, hinduism, Islam, etc etc?

We are spiritual beings I've seen light and I've seen dark like for real for real evil exist, pure love and good exist. Honestly I think all this shit matters. So if you think you being Aries makes you a submissive cool if you think being a Leo makes you a dominant cool if you believe being a Leonardo DiCaprio makes you Muppet cool.

There are no such rules when it comes to matters of the spirit world. As we become more and more connected to our phones and screens we become less and less spiritual and lose that connection. We do have intelligent designers that created us. If you want to scoop or not DM me.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
1 year ago • Nov 1, 2022
minasubforu wrote:
I'm just curious. Why do you have to be mean in order to be a Dom? Some Come for example are gentlemen doms. Not a mean bone in their body. Just wondering.

At a dominant women's tea, one new attendee watched as I smiled kindly, cooed, and expressed pity for a submissive whose nipple clamps I was delightedly twisting.
"Oh, you poor sweetie? Does that hurt? Uh-huh? Oh, no ..."

After he floated away on a cloud of endorphins, smiling and carrying a tray, the newbie looked at me wide-eyed and said, "But you were so *nice* ..."

Yes. I've learned that it can be a bit of a mindfuck to be sweet and sympathetic while administering alarming amount of consensual pain.

I once dealt with what turned out to be an incompetent (or sadistic, I'm not sure) phlebotomist who had a nervous giggle. I only found out how bad they were after I was strapped into the chair for platelet donation: they missed my vein and shot saline solution directly into my muscle tissue. I did NOT consent to that crap. Upon my next visit I asked not to be paired with them, and was informed by a team member who was familiar with that person that they'd been assigned to another division.

Remember Kathy Bates in "Misery"? Jason Bateman going on about Huey Lewis and the News in "American Psycho"? Delores Umbrage in the "Harry Potter" movies, pink outfit, kitten plates, and all. Heck, even Steve Martin's Dentist in "Little Shop of Horrors," with his opening song: basically, a near-gleeful mad scientist. Being sweet or chipper while going beast-mode on someone can be chilling.

Oh, right. Libra Sun, Cancer Moon, Scorpio Ascendant, and dominant.
iammonty​(sub female){Owned}
1 year ago • Dec 29, 2022
I love astrology, but I sure would not believe it shows who you are in the kink world. I am a Cancer submissive and my Dom is also a Cancer as a matter of fact we also have the same birth date but different years. So that would blow it out the window. hahaha
Daddyslilrebel
1 year ago • Jan 1, 2023
Daddyslilrebel • Jan 1, 2023
Capricorn switch.
Purelee​(masochist female){Mr Top}
1 year ago • Jan 1, 2023

Re: BDSM and Zodiac Signs

Chirase wrote:
It feels like my zodiac basically forces me to be a sub, because I just can't find it in me to be a mean dom.

Hello and happy new year! BDSM novice here so forgive if my lingo is improper. I’ve always been into zodiac charts and planet placements! *cracks knuckles*

Your sun sign (Pisces) is only the tip of the iceberg. There’s SO much more to your astrological chart and if you dig deep enough you can discover so much about yourself. None of us fit into any box. I try to stay away from labels for that reason. You’re not limited to anything! You also don’t have to be a ‘mean dom’, that’s just one facet. You can be a sensual dom, a service dom, or just a switch if you prefer. It appears you have a switch partner. Sounds like the possibilities are endless! Go explore and play 💖 I know I will be😉
mercurypin​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 12, 2023
mercurypin​(sub male) • Jan 12, 2023
Yes. I understand where you're coming from;...not being defined or limited by conventional BDSM labels. It's a wide open world;....in an out of the darkness.