Online now
Online now

Surprise!

SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 12, 2021

Surprise!

SageFlame​(sub female) • Aug 12, 2021
Anyone else find someone they know from high school on this sight? By chance? I'm not surprised but they would be surprised if they knew I was here. I am fine with reaching out but not so sure if they would be. So tell me, if someone found you would you want to know? Why or why not?
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2021
humm thats a tough one I never had any lady friends in highschool, but I would be surprised if I found someone I knew here. as far as reaching out, Im not sure I would or could. not saying I wont, but the thought of it would scare the heck out of me. I might but yea not really sure.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I'm not sure if I would reach out. Depends on how well I know them and trust them. If they're a close friend of mine (or were back then) and they feel safer to me? Maybe I'd say hi. Were they just someone in my class who *maybe* I talked to on occasion? Probably wouldn't reach out, not without getting more of a feel for who they are now through posts or something if possible. If they were someone I disposed or one of my HS bullies... definitely not haha.

I prefer to keep this side of my life and marriage a bit more hush hush online as most family just... couldn't handle the discussion they would try to start if they knew. And I don't care to have that talk when I pretty much know how it would go Haha. Its part of why my username here is not my usual online name. if I felt whoever I saw couldn't keep this to themselves I probably wouldn't reach out. I'm not ashamed of what I like. I just like my privacy and I have no desire to explain what BDSM really is to family I know would struggle to comprehend.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 12, 2021
Although I doubt that anyone I went to high school with would be surprised to find me here, it would still probably feel pretty awkward lol.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Aug 12, 2021
Thankfully no one from my school days is in here-- that I know of. There are quite a few on here who don't post to forums.

I'd be embarassed because I was a lot quieter back then, immersed in my schoolwork, etc.
WholesomeWhore​(switch female){SwellDaddy}
I'm a very forward person so when I saw a friend from my teen years on a similar site I sent her a message right away!... I figured she wouldn't feel "called out" as I only came across her profile as we are both into the wonderful world of kink. Plus, I was lighthearted and humorous about it, so luckily she took it in good spirits and even though we had not seen each other in at least 17 years, we ended up having a good conversation about some of our experiences within the lifestyle 😊
cynthiajoy
cynthiajoy • Aug 12, 2021
It is a big world so i doubt that happening. Still if it did i would say hello just for GP; after they are here to in the fetish/kink world.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Aug 13, 2021
I'd say hello if the person wasn't a total asshat back then. ..but saying that I've always been out, loud and proud in the kink community, my career was (taking a break) based in the sex industry/kink community and it all meshed into my personal life. It is who I am, I loose NOTHING being that way or being that open, others have more to loose and I get that too.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I probably wouldn’t say anything but if someone found me and we were at least friendly in high school I wouldn’t be too weirded out. As long as they approached it like we had a mutual interest and not like “you freak!” Haha
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Aug 13, 2021
Never seen anyone and to say the truth, I can't remember one I miss. Not sure I would say hello at all or at least not very fast. But nobody would be surprised to see me here.