Online now
Online now

Email

Miki
2 years ago • Aug 16, 2021
Miki • Aug 16, 2021
Do you mean messages? Received messages stay in the Inbox til erased, ditto for the outbox. "Bond" keeps a running dialogue until deleted...

I could be misunderstanding here. Do clarify!
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • Aug 16, 2021
so when I hit reply I can only see the last message received when typing my reply and id like to be able to see at least the last like 2-3.
Miki
Miki • Aug 16, 2021
You mean the "Mailbox" in here? That's odd.. Mine has message exchanges from last year because I haven't deleted them yet. You're probably better off asking Cage Monkey. He 's the Head Geek in this place. Maybe he'll see this and reply or you could message him directly.
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Aug 16, 2021
Click the conversation button, it will bring up all messages in that thread of messaging. Each new subject starts a new thread. You can view it by clicking the conversation button.

If I read you correctly this should help.
Miki
Miki • Aug 16, 2021
Hope it does because the O P lost me on "email"-- I could only assume he meant the Inbox for internal PMs and I can't figure out why he doesn't see every message in the "string" formed when back-and-forth-ing with another member.

Oh well, he'll figure it out.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Aug 16, 2021
I think he means when you hit reply, you only see the the one singular email you are replying to. The string of conversation is not there. So you cannot scroll and see what was already discussed or if you have asked a question before. Yes, you can go and see your conversation history, but there is no way to save your drafted reply while doing so. So sometimes it is a lot of work. I personally take screenshots and pull them up as I am replying
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Aug 16, 2021
Maybe I can clarify this.

Yes, you can see the whole chat in "Conversation history".

But when you click the "Reply" button you only get to see the last message that was sent to you. Nothing else.

The OP would like to see at least the last 2-3 messages when he hits the Reply button.

Is this correct, OP?

EDIT: CSI was quicker off the mark than me!
DrWakko
DrWakko • Aug 16, 2021
Have one tab open with the message you are responding to. Then have another tab open with the message history.
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 17, 2021
Miki • Aug 17, 2021
Post deleted / replaced next page

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by * on Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total