Online now
Online now

Favorite Toys

Noire{Owned (NH)}
2 years ago • Aug 19, 2021
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Aug 19, 2021
Currently my new toy is called a Air Vibe by Bellesa. It comes in the cutest container that’s small enough to carry around with you discreetly in a bag or purse.

It has dual stimulation, plenty of settings for a higher speed or suction. At the same timeđŸ¥° it’s also waterproof and I adore it. It’s rechargeable and fairly quite for how strong the vibrations can go. Hopefully this helps!
Lilandian​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 25, 2021
Lilandian​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2021
Timer lock, very handy, can use it on almost any other bits of kit. Just set a time and your stuck like that till the timer runs out, fun.. stressful when someone calls...
Mufasadagreat
2 years ago • Aug 29, 2021
Mufasadagreat • Aug 29, 2021
My favorite go to toy is the cordless magic wand.
LordofPain56
2 years ago • Aug 30, 2021
LordofPain56 • Aug 30, 2021
My all time favorite is my trusty pon-pon flogger, 28 tails 30 inches long and stings like nothin on earth. Sadly, I have only ever known one girl who was willing to take multiple lashes, and I swing fairly hard. It pained her profusely, but she wanted to please me by taking it on her butt. Best sub I ever knew.
Someday, I'm going to rig up a sybian to the middle of the spreader bar that her ankles are attached to, so that the business end is penetrating her and the motor is running while I flog her with one of my other floggers. the pain from the flogging will distract her so she won't be able to cum for a long time. I know, I'm terrible, aren't I ?
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 30, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2021
As I've always said "toys are used 'in' you while tools are used 'on' you."
I prefer a dragons tail and dual leather floggers. All easy to make, but not so easy to sell lol.