Online now
Online now

Blow Jobs as punishment

AKkitten
2 years ago • Aug 20, 2021

Blow Jobs as punishment

AKkitten • Aug 20, 2021
Anytime I “misbehave” my Dom’s go to is to shove his shaft in my mouth. He’s a little violent and very aggressive about it. He’s just recently started spanking me but he always had a hand at my scalp yanking my hair hard. I have no complaints about this. Its hot af. Its just one of those things he’s never really wanted to discuss other than “if your going to be mouthy, then your mouth needs to be occupied” Have any other subs had a dom like this or any doms do this and can give me insight as to why this is so primal for him??
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • Aug 20, 2021
for me I love the feeling of making it so they can't talk with me inside them, watching the tears fill their eyes or them gasp for a breath is so erotic in itself and the power / control it exhibits is amazing!. absolutely love using this as a punishment , or even using deepthroating as one.
BratAubri​(sub female)
BratAubri​(sub female) • Aug 20, 2021
Personally I LOVE giving blow jobs so this form of punishment would make me not want to give them anymore because I will associate them with something negative. It would be a hard red for me (pun intended).

However, in your case, the way you tell it does sound very hot and erotic and if you’re enjoying… I mean um… if this punishment is effective for you then great! *giggles*
    The most loved post in topic
AKkitten
2 years ago • Aug 21, 2021

Misbehaving on purpose

AKkitten • Aug 21, 2021
So I enjoy all my punishments, During sex kink play and just everyday life. NOT playing with me, stonewalling me, not petting me, and depriving me of sex are my real punishments. So maybe “punishment” for “misbehaving” might not be the right term? The thing is that I’ve always been a sub to my Dom but are just recently we started learning the terminology and the lifestyle as a whole. I’d love some good feedback on this.
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Aug 21, 2021
A key thing to learn about kink culture is that there isn't a standard manual with precise definitions for the jargon we use. There are lots of people with strong feelings about exactly how they think everyone ought to use a word like "punishment," but those people don't all agree with one another. So there's a lot of unproductive bickering about semantics. My advice is to not get too hung up on the "right" term. When it's important to be clear, describe what you mean. When listening to others, ask for clarification rather than assuming.

I'd say the way you're using "punishment" and "misbehaving" is totally valid. If your misbehavior is intended to provoke playtime, and something that he's honestly happy for you to do since it gives him an excuse to play with you, you could also call it "bratting." If his roughly facefucking you is something that he does because it turns you both on, and he isn't really trying to get you to change your behavior, you could call it "play punishment," or "funishment."
Miki
Miki • Aug 21, 2021
I enjoy being made to kneel before a dude, completely nude, and "worship" his prong before having my hair grabbed and that thing shoved into my mouth. Not a "punishment" per se but the humiliation aspect makes me feel "in my place"-- which I am.
BratAubri​(sub female)

Re: Misbehaving on purpose

BratAubri​(sub female) • Aug 21, 2021
AKkitten wrote:
So I enjoy all my punishments, During sex kink play and just everyday life. NOT playing with me, stonewalling me, not petting me, and depriving me of sex are my real punishments. So maybe “punishment” for “misbehaving” might not be the right term? The thing is that I’ve always been a sub to my Dom but are just recently we started learning the terminology and the lifestyle as a whole. I’d love some good feedback on this.

I am also learning terminology but I believe the term for punishments that you enjoy and misbehave on purpose to receive are called “Funishments”.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2021
“if your going to be mouthy, then your mouth needs to be occupied” I really like that saying g, but oral should be wanted instead of used as a punishment so it happens more often than not.
SoaringFree​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 22, 2021
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Aug 22, 2021
Me personally...I disagree with this completely. There is so much grooming that happens within a dynamic. Grooming or training your sub's mind to associate a bj with a negative consequence seems wrong. Good luck in the future of her/him ever wanting to do it for pleasure. Please dominate responsibly.
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 22, 2021
Miki • Aug 22, 2021
They might mean "punishment" with a winky-wink as in a sub or a masochist brat like Yours Truly will run off at the mouth to be "punished"-- but in that context it's part of the game they're playing.

Staged punishment if you will, while actual punishment usually involves depriving said submissive of what (s)he desires physically and/or emotionally. Such as is meted out when a line is crossed.

That's how I read it anyway. I mean if a cock is maliciously shoved into my mouth without consent, the response won't necessarily be "Chomp!"

... But said schlong would encounter hostile terrain and the tool who owns it would soon be forced to withdraw his wanger.