Online now
Online now

A little disappointed

jesseyfaymes​(sub gender fluid)
2 years ago • Aug 26, 2021

A little disappointed

I’m not sure anyone is on this board as the last update was awhile ago but I wanted to see if anyone else had this experience.

I signed up for the site and started posting, expecting that eventually someone would message to chat or reply to a post. It’s not in my nature to make the first move. A few days passed and after I had very little interaction on a fairly active profile I changed my gender to the one I was assigned at birth. Wonder of wonders I suddenly got waaay more messages and interactions, even tho in my bio I still say I use they/them pronouns. Unfortunately it seems like no one who reaches out actually reads those. Im just feeling a little discouraged and wondering if there are any other non-binary people on this site who have advice about this.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2021
Profile reading is not very common, and it takes time on here to make meaningful connections in my experience. Sure there will be instas jumping into your in box trying to rush you into whatever, those who come on all hot and then vanish. Its a part of net interactions, whether bdsm or not.

There are good people here and it is possible to meet genuine people, even have an online or in person dynamic, mix of both. I wish you the very best and hope it works out for you. Patience though will be required.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2021
Ppl are everywhere, but not so easy to find. No reason you should change your facade just for them. Be who you are and as an active member of the community you'll eventually find what you're looking for
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Aug 26, 2021
I'd say go to fetlife and see what non bionary groups there are there. You may find a few even near you. This stie still has good features but discussion groups are easier to find on fetlife for free.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2021
Hello Jesseyfaymes. You are welcome here. You don't have to go somewhere to find people who will include you, though I do encourage a diversity of circles for everyone.

If you find understanding and enjoyable company lacking on this site, then that is exactly why we must implore you to stay so that you may help grow the community in ways we are weak. Despite being a fairly open minded group of people to others needs and kinks, we can be somewhat involved in our own sometimes to the extent that others suffer for it.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 27, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Aug 27, 2021
No reason jesseyfaymes​ can't stay on this site AND go explore others. Everyone needs support and understanding for the place they find themselves in. A welcome and diverse group can only do so much for that
jesseyfaymes​(sub gender fluid)
Everyone’s replies and advice have actually shown me that this site is very welcoming and has some very nice people. I’ll keep interacting and be a bit more patient. Good things come to those who wait!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I do believe things are becoming more inclusive here, its just taking awhile.

BTW its Purple day in my country (Au)so I'd like extend that to you too icon_smile.gif it does take some of us time to adjust. I think forums are slowly doing that too

Wear it Purple Day is an annual LGBTIQA+ awareness day especially for young people, based in Australia. Supporters wear purple to celebrate diversity and young people from the LGBTIQA+ community.
The Day is organised by Wear it Purple, a student run, not-for-profit organisation, providing presentations and workshops.
Zvengali
2 years ago • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali • Dec 10, 2021
Solace wrote:
Hello Jesseyfaymes. You are welcome here. You don't have to go somewhere to find people who will include you, though I do encourage a diversity of circles for everyone.

If you find understanding and enjoyable company lacking on this site, then that is exactly why we must implore you to stay so that you may help grow the community in ways we are weak. Despite being a fairly open minded group of people to others needs and kinks, we can be somewhat involved in our own sometimes to the extent that others suffer for it.

So it is YOUR opinion that just because no one wishes to have this type of person with this type of dynamic that this person wants to call themself . We are all weak because we as people either dont understand or are NOT interested in the THEY/THEM Non Binary type of person ? Its our choice, but it doesnt make any of us or this Lifestyle WEAK....
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali wrote:
Solace wrote:

So it is YOUR opinion that just because no one wishes to have this type of person with this type of dynamic that this person wants to call themself . We are all weak because we as people either dont understand or are NOT interested in the THEY/THEM Non Binary type of person ? Its our choice, but it doesnt make any of us or this Lifestyle WEAK....

I am a little confused on what your point is and the interpretation of the post you are responding to. Can you please explain in greater depth?

BTW - I see you are new to the site. Welcome.