Online now
Online now

A little disappointed

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
8 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 10, 2021
Betty Tails wrote:
Zvengali wrote:



So it is YOUR opinion that just because no one wishes to have this type of person with this type of dynamic that this person wants to call themself . We are all weak because we as people either dont understand or are NOT interested in the THEY/THEM Non Binary type of person ? Its our choice, but it doesnt make any of us or this Lifestyle WEAK....


I am a little confused on what your point is and the interpretation of the post you are responding to. Can you please explain in greater depth?

BTW - I see you are new to the site. Welcome.


If you read Zvengali's profile you'll see him mention "40 years experience" in the lifestyle. Translation: this gender fluid they/them stuff wasn't recognized back in my day. He's not entirely wrong in pointing out that not everyone wants to engage with anything but clear cut male or female roles though.
Zvengali
8 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali • Dec 10, 2021
Betty Tails wrote:
Zvengali wrote:
Solace wrote:
Hello Jesseyfaymes. You are welcome here. You don't have to go somewhere to find people who will include you, though I do encourage a diversity of circles for everyone.

If you find understanding and enjoyable company lacking on this site, then that is exactly why we must implore you to stay so that you may help grow the community in ways we are weak. Despite being a fairly open minded group of people to others needs and kinks, we can be somewhat involved in our own sometimes to the extent that others suffer for it.



So it is YOUR opinion that just because no one wishes to have this type of person with this type of dynamic that this person wants to call themself . We are all weak because we as people either dont understand or are NOT interested in the THEY/THEM Non Binary type of person ? Its our choice, but it doesnt make any of us or this Lifestyle WEAK....


I am a little confused on what your point is and the interpretation of the post you are responding to. Can you please explain in greater depth?

BTW - I see you are new to the site. Welcome.



My point is.....If any of us of this site or anywhere else is not in tune with the "They/Them" non Binary person. Does not in anyway make us a WEAK society, it just means we dont either care for that dynamic, or just not interested in THEIR way of thinking. And dont have to go around waving THAT flag, "Just Because its there". And certainly does not make us WEAK....
dollMaker​(dom male)
8 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali wrote

Quote: My point is.....If any of us of this site or anywhere else is not in tune with the "They/Them" non Binary person. Does not in anyway make us a WEAK society, it just means we dont either care for that dynamic, or just not interested in THEIR way of thinking. And dont have to go around waving THAT flag, "Just Because its there". And certainly does not make us WEAK....


Its called being a decent human being, and respecting others ideas of how they wish to identify. Not a dynamic, but who they are, at their core. Respecting that hurts no body, but saying what you have said does, and just shows you up for who and what you are, someone who creates others. People like you, are everything that is wrong with this site, kink society and society at large. Only thing I thank you for here is identifying, and outing who and what you are.
shahh
8 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
shahh • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali wrote:


My point is.....If any of us of this site or anywhere else is not in tune with the "They/Them" non Binary person. Does not in anyway make us a WEAK society, it just means we dont either care for that dynamic, or just not interested in THEIR way of thinking. And dont have to go around waving THAT flag, "Just Because its there". And certainly does not make us WEAK....


You're right....if any one person such as yourself isn't in tune with those identifying outside the terribly narrow binary only view (which by the way is scientifically incorrect), it doesn't make a weak society or community. It does however make a very weak and small person. I pity people such as yourself who narrow their world so very much. Hopefully you'll learn something while being here but I really suspect that won't be the case.
Zvengali
8 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali • Dec 10, 2021
dollMaker wrote:
I have reported the trans phobic comments on this thread.



There you have it........ Sniff Sniff...."If you dont agree with who I am or what I do" Its time to tell on you, to the world ....and it goes on your "Permanant Record".... OY.
Zvengali
8 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali • Dec 10, 2021
shahh wrote:
Zvengali wrote:


My point is.....If any of us of this site or anywhere else is not in tune with the "They/Them" non Binary person. Does not in anyway make us a WEAK society, it just means we dont either care for that dynamic, or just not interested in THEIR way of thinking. And dont have to go around waving THAT flag, "Just Because its there". And certainly does not make us WEAK....


You're right....if any one person such as yourself isn't in tune with those identifying outside the terribly narrow binary only view (which by the way is scientifically incorrect), it doesn't make a weak society or community. It does however make a very weak and small person. I pity people such as yourself who narrow their world so very much. Hopefully you'll learn something while being here but I really suspect that won't be the case.



Just remember...It is OLD PEOPLE like me and our FORWARD THINKING back in the OLD DAYS, which now allows YOU to be and talk about the person you are now. And how we suffered the consequences of the Vanilla Worlds objections. Now here you are, able to talk about your kinks and wants and wishes no matter how BIZZAR to others and demean me for my ideas about thins. Oh and I am also an ex Soldier who faught for your freedom of speach. Your a much better person and I and apologize if you dont like my opinions. Yet that is what a FORUM is about....Your ever so right......
A Cloud​(sub female)
8 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
A Cloud​(sub female) • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali wrote:
Betty Tails wrote:
Zvengali wrote:
Solace wrote:
Hello Jesseyfaymes. You are welcome here. You don't have to go somewhere to find people who will include you, though I do encourage a diversity of circles for everyone.

If you find understanding and enjoyable company lacking on this site, then that is exactly why we must implore you to stay so that you may help grow the community in ways we are weak. Despite being a fairly open minded group of people to others needs and kinks, we can be somewhat involved in our own sometimes to the extent that others suffer for it.



So it is YOUR opinion that just because no one wishes to have this type of person with this type of dynamic that this person wants to call themself . We are all weak because we as people either dont understand or are NOT interested in the THEY/THEM Non Binary type of person ? Its our choice, but it doesnt make any of us or this Lifestyle WEAK....


I am a little confused on what your point is and the interpretation of the post you are responding to. Can you please explain in greater depth?

BTW - I see you are new to the site. Welcome.



My point is.....If any of us of this site or anywhere else is not in tune with the "They/Them" non Binary person. Does not in anyway make us a WEAK society, it just means we dont either care for that dynamic, or just not interested in THEIR way of thinking. And dont have to go around waving THAT flag, "Just Because its there". And certainly does not make us WEAK....


Thank you for answering - I wanted to clarify. Your expression is hard to understand and I am still unclear but get the gist. What's with the capitalisation? It does not emphasise or convince people to agree with you. As an educator, I believe a far superior way of influencing is to have an excellent command of grammar and vocabulary. Good stories, humour and respect work well too.

I am not sure why you dug this thread up; it seems you are taking issue with something you fear. I am shocked that you would join this site and straight up shame and dehumanise people who are just trying to feel safe and be who they are without xenophobic backlash. The site doesn't need that kind of shit stirring.

I don't consider myself to be in the lifestyle and I have been engaged in kink for one and a half years. Does your 40 years make you an expert? Make you part of the BDSM elite who despise the inclusion of muggles? Change is constant - get used to it!

I realise I am partaking in gatekeeping but there was so much about your posting to this thread that was/is wrong. I do hope you change the way you approach this site and discussions to show more respect.

I have said my piece and really don't want to engage in verbal ping pong. Misogynistic attitudes won't last the distance - communities and individuals are turning their back on those outdated systems and the people they serve. But I think you already feel this change, hence the tyrade.
shahh
8 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
shahh • Dec 10, 2021
Zvengali wrote:
shahh wrote:
Zvengali wrote:


My point is.....If any of us of this site or anywhere else is not in tune with the "They/Them" non Binary person. Does not in anyway make us a WEAK society, it just means we dont either care for that dynamic, or just not interested in THEIR way of thinking. And dont have to go around waving THAT flag, "Just Because its there". And certainly does not make us WEAK....


You're right....if any one person such as yourself isn't in tune with those identifying outside the terribly narrow binary only view (which by the way is scientifically incorrect), it doesn't make a weak society or community. It does however make a very weak and small person. I pity people such as yourself who narrow their world so very much. Hopefully you'll learn something while being here but I really suspect that won't be the case.



Just remember...It is OLD PEOPLE like me and our FORWARD THINKING back in the OLD DAYS, which now allows YOU to be and talk about the person you are now. And how we suffered the consequences of the Vanilla Worlds objections. Now here you are, able to talk about your kinks and wants and wishes no matter how BIZZAR to others and demean me for my ideas about thins. Oh and I am also an ex Soldier who faught for your freedom of speach. Your a much better person and I and apologize if you dont like my opinions. Yet that is what a FORUM is about....Your ever so right......


I'm unsure why you focused on age. Nothing I said related to the age of anyone. Odd. So to recap; you feel it's ok for you to demean and disregard others who are unlike you, but you cannot handle a questioning of your opinions or a challenge that you are breaching community standards that you voluntarily signed up for?

Again, I do hope you learn something while here as you are quite new to this community which is diverse. Cheers.
LadySusweca​(dom trans woman)
7 months ago • Dec 10, 2021
Actually the BDSM community had nothing to do with speaking up about who I am. It's people like Sylvia Rivera, Marsha P. Johnson, and Christine Jorgenson who were willing to speak up and take action. They were courageous enough to be who they were despite the consequences.

When it comes to the BDSM community, I will never claim to be an expert. There are things I am very good at, but this community is always evolving. When I think I may be catching up, there are new kinks I have never heard of. They may not be for me, but I should always be open-minded enough to learn and respect the people who enjoy them.
    The most loved post in topic