Online now
Online now

A little disappointed

Servant James
2 years ago • Feb 20, 2022
Servant James • Feb 20, 2022
I am pretty new to this site but one of the first things I learnt was to read profiles before messaging anyone. I actually have checked out a lot of profiles while reading blogs and forums and enjoy reading about a variety of people. Unfortunate that you have experienced people contacting without the simple courteously of reading your profile first.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
2 years ago • Feb 20, 2022
BabyBirdy wrote:
I noticed that too as someone who’s gender fluid. Kind of disheartening, but its always better to be loved for who you are then someone you could be

Queer, masc of center, cis woman here and just want to share that yeah, there are a ton of douchebags on this site but that I met the love of my life here. After 9 months of visits she moved to Colorado to be with me and last April I proposed to her and we're getting married this summer. She's also my beloved Dominant. So, don't give up in the midst of the jerks. My super queer self found someone here when I wasn't even looking. Hang in there. There are always some friendly faces here. Unfortunately you have to sift through the poop to find the good ones.