Online now
Online now

Where to find *real* subs

walkthewalk​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 13, 2021

Where to find *real* subs

walkthewalk​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2021
I have tried multiple online sites looking to meet submissive women without luck. Open to ideas. I know through my travels there is a submissive side to many women. So, I know they are out there.
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm, have you tried Subway? I hear they have many varieties of subs.
    The most loved post in topic
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2021
No no ..... Lifeless eyes .. steely grip, those are NAVY subs, and you'll drown chasin those!
Miki
Miki • Sep 13, 2021
All yucks aside, the operative word is "online"--- It's a crap shoot at best, a shit-show at worst.

To that end I'm unlikely to want to meet online creatures of any shape or size. If/when I wanna play I do Real World. Munches, clubs, word of mouth, acquaintances who I never knew were freaks, etc.

'Tis the only way to go, really.

You might find that right one on some site somewhere but they're either half a world away, or you'll have to dig through so many haystacks to find that needle, you'll be pulling bales out of your ass at the end of the day.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2021
I guess you need to change, up your game plan, actually put some effort in.

One forum post, no blog, no sign you ever take part on here. Sure you are only here a few months, but in that time you could have done a fair bit for people to get to know you, see what kind of person you are. A visible presence, activity, taking part in the chat room, all helps create an impression and that attracts people, or conversely could repel them, but a minimal profile, nothing to sell yourself will certainly not be helpful.

Here is the thing though, you are looking for subs, ummmm, maybe looking to make contact with people first might be a better idea, get to know people on that basis, become friends and then maybe something happens.
walkthewalk​(dom male)
walkthewalk​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2021
Ok. Wow. I get the feeling in the room!
I think I have found a starting point. Thanks for the wake up call
Daddystoynurse
Daddystoynurse • Sep 13, 2021
After reading your profile I would assume you are a new dom or at least not very experienced. As a much older, experienced sub, to me it would be a waste of time. I wouldn't want the bother or hassle of dealing with a dom that was just learning.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2021
So you've only had 1 other relationship of such which makes you an executive? Red flag. The inexperienced guy knows what daddy can do? Red flag. You've got a dominant side and your only limit is blood? How about urine, scat, children, animals, water boarding, electric play, medical play, chastity devices, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, M/s, S&M, fin dom. You dont kneed a clue, you need an education followed by irl experiences. I got all this from glancing at your profile cause as is now it's just a glance. If that's all there is to you and your dominant side then itll be a while before you find someone tamworth the time. Find a mentor.