Online now
Online now

Bruising

EagerToPleaseYou​(sub female){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Sep 19, 2021

Bruising

I love marks but I don't bruise as easily as I used to. I recently received a spanking and I was sure I would have bruises but there were none. He used a belt and paddle. Any advice?
Kait​(sub female)
Kait​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2021
I have that same issue. I personally was never able to find out how to continue the bruising, and I just moved on with body writing as something I could use in place of the bruises I used to look at. It is definitely not the same thing, but I figured it was as good we could manage.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2021
I'd start with a light spanking, then a light flogger. Then alternatively between heavy flogger and paddle. I can get quite a work out with a good session
Balthezor
2 years ago • Sep 20, 2021
Balthezor • Sep 20, 2021
Smacking or hitting the same area over & over & over will make a bruise. You have to adjust your technique if you intend to bruise, the strikes will become more painful than playful.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2021
some do not bruise like others I am one. I guess it is because of all the accidents I have had in my life but now when I take a punch there is pain but little bruising. My Dr. once called me a freak because of it.
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Sep 20, 2021
Speaking of Dr's, get with yours to have labs done. It is always good to make sure everything is as it should be prior to assuming that things have just changes for no reason.
Consider: people on certain meds or supplements bruise more easily because of changes to their blood. The same could be true in reverse.
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Sep 20, 2021
If you poke the same area long enough you will leave a bruise.

Body position matters. Standing v bent over / kneeling.

And there are over the counter pills you can take that will help thin the blood.

When it comes to impact its not about how hard you hit. Yes you can hit hard and leave marks, but it’s how many times you hit and in the same spot that matters. See first comment.