Online now
Online now

Bruising

WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 22, 2021
The human body adapts to impact in the same place. Why callouses develop, can happen from even walking and turning clay, the bodies bones, muscles, and connective tissue change shape to accommodate. Why ambidextrous training is encouraged, not for skill, but to have a balanced build and wear. But yeah, good idea to look into that.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Some good tips in some of the above posts. Although I'm not to sure on over the counter meds (or aspirin) to do so..but again we all either make RACK decisions or SSC ones. I'll be the last to play judge and jury. We all need to play for us and make our play as safe as we want for us. To each their own! (as long as its done with knowledge of risk and consent. I say go for it. Nothing we do is 100% safe, we can only make safe(r) choices.)

another small tip is the temperature of the room. I'm short of time to type why..but in short blood flows more easily when warm as it thins (seasonal changes will even make a difference and health). The site of the "damage" needs to also feel warm, rubbing between impacts will help too (muscles also relax in warmth. relaxed muscles turns the "fight or flight" on releasing endorphins, to keep you "safe" and for some feeling good, these also thin blood). you need to bring the blood to the surface. Thats why Dom/mes do warm ups when spanking, hitting.... to increase blood flow. That increased blood flow then creates thinner blood and more endorphins...so on and so forth...building.

So in short form..think about how to warm you (extra sexual stimulation maybe) the rooms temp up, rubbing between swats...these all will help achieve a bruise if done slowly, building and long enough...its rarely about the force behind the strike
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2021
It's petty common, that area becomes desensitized to the impact play. Or perhaps the skin thickens and blood doesn't reach the surface (bruising) as it once did.

Not sure there is anything you can do about it.
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2021
I've got a really light skin and as such turn a delightful (I'm told) red, but my ass and legs just don't bruise easily.

A thorough caning did that once, but it didn't last long enough at all!

However.... Boobies!!! ( . ) ( . ) 😁

If they're tied up, and THEN caned, spanked, or generally manhandled, I get a wonderfully satisfying bruising going.

So, I guess, the 'where' could also really make the difference!

*Necessary disclaimer*
My partner and I are both experienced in our roles as D/s and S/m. We both know the limits of what is safe for keeping my breasts safe and healthy. We are both enthusiastically risk aware, pro-active and consensual. Know the techniques and dangers before endulging! 😉