Online now
Online now

Femdom ads; the inevitable money demand.

JerseyJackNJ​(sub male){uncollared}
2 years ago • Nov 14, 2021
There are a million subs out there willing to let go of their cash as paypigs...

I...am not one of them...

You can abuse my body....tickle the crap out of it...and in the end, maybe get a dinner from me...or go dancing...

But you won't take my wallet...
eneemis​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 28, 2021
eneemis​(sub male) • Nov 28, 2021
After years of searching, i'm still looking for a real Dom girl/Mistress that wanna start something with me...
I spent a lot of time with zero results in many platforms. This Is really frustrating.
There are a lot of scammers
TXGoldenGoddess​(dom female)
2 years ago • Nov 29, 2021
Is it really an issue for a Domme to charge for a session??

Or is the issue, she’s constantly asking for money over and over? Or demanding money and ditching the sub?

I’m constantly being approached by subs and sissies, they want time and attention constantly. They beg for tasks, and chores.. am I wrong to charge them to prove they are going to take this seriously??
If they don’t do the chore or the task I give them, is it wrong to charge them before I give them another one?

I think it’s wrong to take a subs money and just ditch him that’s so very wrong. Other than that, I honestly don’t see an issue with charging.
Miss Tia​(sub female)
Miss Tia​(sub female) • Nov 29, 2021
I couldn't see asking money from my sub or sissy as part of D/s relationship. I know some Dommes do.
To me being in this close personal relationship with them is payment enough...that just my thoughts and feelings on the subject.

Last edited by * on Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Nov 29, 2021
TXGoldenGoddess wrote:
Is it really an issue for a Domme to charge for a session??

Or is the issue, she’s constantly asking for money over and over? Or demanding money and ditching the sub?

I’m constantly being approached by subs and sissies, they want time and attention constantly. They beg for tasks, and chores.. am I wrong to charge them to prove they are going to take this seriously??
If they don’t do the chore or the task I give them, is it wrong to charge them before I give them another one?

I think it’s wrong to take a subs money and just ditch him that’s so very wrong. Other than that, I honestly don’t see an issue with charging.

On a site that is so P.C about kink bashing its ironic this site is so against findoms.
So many disrespectful kinktards invade our DMs no matter how much detail is written to weed out such fakes .. smh
TXGoldenGoddess​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked,, I agree with you!! So many men here aren’t submissive at all, they are here just to get their rocks off!! They want to engage in conversation about sucking cock and getting fucked! And then cry when a Domme tells them to put up or shut up!
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Nov 29, 2021
TXGoldenGoddess wrote:
Fyglia Wicked,, I agree with you!! So many men here aren’t submissive at all, they are here just to get their rocks off!! They want to engage in conversation about sucking cock and getting fucked! And then cry when a Domme tells them to put up or shut up!

Ugh
The ones who want to use us as beards are lower level kinktards .. I feel sorry for the nilla women their life engulfed in their malniptive b.s ..
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
My fiance is struggling to find a femdom that isn't money hungry. A majority of the ones that he has chatted with have also decided that he gets to have no limits and that it's "you'll do as I say and be happy"