Online now
Online now

What have you learned?

HEAVEN'S STARCHILD​(switch female)
2 years ago • Sep 30, 2021
I've learned to embrace the dominant and submissive aspects of myself. To be proud of who I am even though others make me feel less than because I am not what they want (even after having conversations) . I can be my own dom and achieve everything my heart desires and not worry about a dom letting me down, I can only let myself down. I realized doms will tell you what you want to hear just to get what they need from you then ghost, make excuses or finally "realize" that we are not a match even though they knew from the beginning. Too many games are being played and so many get hurt/broken.
Everyone stresses honesty and trust, question is are they really honest and trustworthy when they message you? Are they actually opening themselves up or are they just playing the part so they can earn your trust/submission.

I'm proud of who I am, and if anyone finds that intimidating, oh well, you need to take a closer look at yourself before playing head games. All it shows me is that you want a desperate person, who will accept anything and everything that is dished out without a second thought. If I wanted to deal with the bs , not valuing myself, I would have gotten back together with my ex. Hey, self collaring is not so bad at least i value and treasure myself before any one else will icon_smile.gif