Online now
Online now

Giving up?

VanillaLattemarshSub​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 15, 2021

Re: Giving up?

SydJo wrote:
I guess I am lost. I have talked to many people and a lot of times it fizzles out, whether it is lack of interest on either side, red flags, or anything else that pops up. Am I being to picky? I would like to find someone to explore with but I keep coming up short. How do you just keeping looking... is it luck or persistence that helps to find someone? At this point I really don't know what to do.

You're not the only one who feels that way. I've been struggling myself. I even almost gave up entirely for a mistress. but just know that if you are ever with someone intimately, that part is always going to be there and wanting that
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2021
No, you are not being too picky. There is no such thing as being too picky.
We have profiles for a reason - as a first step toward choosing who to invest in and who not to, and for our own reasons.
We are here because we are looking for who/what we want, not who/what we can get. If all we wanted was quick and easy we would all be on tinder.
So be picky, be exacting, be persistent. And don't give up.
Just don't expect it to be easy or immediate.

Time, luck, diligence; all of these go into finding someone.
A good friend found her One simply by reading blogs and forums and finding someone who thought the same way she did. And it worked.
So maybe take a little time, stop looking for, and spend more time looking at.

You did exactly the right thing by asking for advice. There are many, many experienced subs and Doms who can give you some insight.
Paragon​(dom male)
Paragon​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2021
I'm sorry that your experience has been less than pleasurable. You will find yours eventually, persist, there is another who is asking the same question waiting for you.