Online now
Online now

Question

RedKat{Not now }
2 years ago • Oct 17, 2021

Question

RedKat{Not now } • Oct 17, 2021
What exactly does the TPE mean to you? Sub or Dom/me please respond, I am a curious Kat...lol
CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Oct 17, 2021
CSI • Oct 17, 2021
Total power exchange to me means there are no limits aside from the masters. The sub or slave may indeed have opinions (as everyone is there voluntarily), but the dominant or master gets the final say. (And to be clear, one should have vetted and been in a PE relationship in order to get to know the person before agreeing to TPE, you don't just jump into them willy-nilly with whomever)
    The most loved post in topic
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 18, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Oct 18, 2021
TPE runs a continuum. But typically it is just what it sounds.

The Dom/Master is in total control of everything from what the s type wears, eats, sleeps, to where she/he goes, how she/he handles the day, and in some cases if and when they can use the bathroom.

To be honest, in my 23 years into this real-time, I have never met a successful, long-term TPE couple. (Long-term is my measuring stick. Most things are possible short-term.) I've had other subs send me pages and pages of rules and restrictions they were given by an alleged TPE Dominant but all I saw in those pages was someone who had no personal life and instead obsessed about controlling another to the point of how they bent down to change their shoes. I kid you not.

Having said that, there are people heavily into objectification of all sorts, and having an s type who is not allowed to do anything without permission might be seen as such.
RedKat{Not now }
2 years ago • Oct 18, 2021
RedKat{Not now } • Oct 18, 2021
Thank you all and I understand completely what everyone commented. Subtle, I can’t imagine any relationship surviving 24/7...in their dreams and mine, maybe but in reality, no.