Online now
Online now

Do you ever?

Gomezadams​(masochist male)
2 years ago • Nov 2, 2021

Do you ever?

Do you ever find yourself missing a certain activity or time when you were more readily able to participate in certain activities? Are you ever out in public and see things that trigger a certain desire that you have?
For example: I keep a 2 inch steel collar with a piece of chain attached to it by my bed. Some nights I will put it on and remember a time someone else would lock it on and take the key, or they would chain me to a wall because they were finished with me. I will fall asleep holding the chain and be comforted. There are other times that I will be out and for instance see a Lady smoking and wonder if they would like to use me as an ashtray. Does anyone else do things like this?
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Nov 2, 2021
Not quite to the point you're at, but indeed I think it's common for people to be "stimulated/inspired" by things they see everyday, and what makes it so titillating is that it's something they can't do at the moment, a need that has to go un-met because they're in the midst of the work-a-day world (or whatever) and "getting off" is not an option (unless you're on a bus and you reach your stop-- that's the only getting off you're going to do).

The best way I found to deal with those "horny moments" is focus on something else and, well, in a short period of time those stimulating but frustrating thoughts go away.

This shit is meant to be fun, but don't let it consume too much of your waking thoughts. There's too much else going on and to be had in life to laser-focus on one thing.

Leave the fun and games where they're suitable and available.. You might even discover "playtime" will be much more enjoyable then.
Gomezadams​(masochist male)
These moments to me are more fond rememberences than horny moments. There is nothing sexual attached to there thoughts. Most of the time they are fleeting thoughts that spark a memory. The collar thing that I do at night is calming and helps me sleep.
Miki
Miki • Nov 2, 2021
Oh I see. No, nothing like that for me except possibly things that evoke childhood or Y A events, yeah, sure. Happens to most I would assume.
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Nov 2, 2021
I'm often reminded that my life happens in seasons.
And I miss the previous seasons, or rather elements of that season and sometimes the longing for some of those elements sits very close to the surface.

But in the end there is no perfect season. Remembering this helps me when I long for what is past or that which is to come.

That said, I find that the element I miss most often is the intimacy the actions/elements brought.
I remember the sting or the pain or the kiss or the touch fondly, but I miss the intimacy it created.
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Nov 2, 2021
I have had those moments more and more lately, right now my main focus is with Rope and I will see something tied or pieces of rope wishing that I could feel it wrapped around my body. I love going home and being able to tease my senses with the ropes I am getting used to right now and feeling it slowly wrapping it around my arms and legs. Though this satisfies the craving at the moment, I am just waiting for that day I will have someone take those ropes and use them on me. One day it will happen.