Online now
Online now

I laugh when forced...

ShaliaTail​(sub gender fluid)
2 years ago • Oct 13, 2021

I laugh when forced...

I have a challenge that I am currently trying to overcome. I laugh like crazy...
I have an awesome Daddy. He treats me great and always makes sure I come. Although, afterwards after he enjoys my first fully, he then seems possessed to make me cum again immediately.
I can cum multiple times, but can't seem to right immediately after...
So he tries to force me to cum. My first few minutes is just the urge to scream from being over stimulated. But when the urge to scream passes I dissolve completely into uncontrollable laughter!!!
I guess its great if you have a Joker/Harley fetish wich he does.... but seriously!
Does anyone else have this issue?? How can I fix it? Any advice is welcome! Thanks!!
MrVesper​(dom male){Not Lookin}
Why do you want to fix this? That sounds awesome to be honest.

I mean you could try extended orgasm denial or the opposite of forced orgasms with magic wand strapped into place. or a combination, after first orgasm then try edging, and then forced orgasms-- you probably wont find that as funny after the first few rounds.

I'm reminded of a stained glass window when reading this...i would never wish to break it. What a gift.
Lmao. Maybe your right. I think it became an issue when I realized I couldn't just cum, and that seemed like a problem. I guess it was more because I am worried about pleasing Daddy.
However the instance is hilarious when it happens. Who doesn't need more joy!?
That being said. I would like to figure out a way to controll it.
MrVesper​(dom male){Not Lookin}
Sorry-I dont mean to turn this into a public/private dialogue, but this reminds me of a string of lovers/subs in my early 30's. There was a block of individuals who all had the same issue of either not being able to orgasm and wanting multiple orgasms. It's very emotional for them and a lot of 'what is wrong with me' conversations. it was like they were all reading the same cosmo article.

A lot of tears, emotions, conversations, foreplay, experimentation, sessions until they arrived at the headspace of orgasm. it was very serious for them Throughout, I kept reminding them to stop being so serious, relax, let go and enjoy.

And here you are with the exact opposite issue.

In my head, I'm pretending to be your double D and getting very crossed with you as you are laughing during orgasms. Frustrated and upset explaining, "This is SERIOUS! STOP Laughing when you are releasing! There will be NO MORE LAUGHING!" I see this in the context of a Mel Brooks movie.

Its weird right? You see something as an obstacle to overcome, but it is a wonderful gift you have.

Yes, I can understand why you would want to gain some control of it, but in a way, its the lack of control that is so beautiful. I dont mean to make light of it, as we all have hang-ups. and at least your Daddy does have a Joker/HQ fetish(i mean--who doesn't?). But as long as he is not getting upset, as long as you are enjoying yourself...'Oh sweet mystery of life i have found youuuuu'

https://youtu.be/E81ICJywqwg
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I was thinking along the same lines as MrVesper. It seems to be a unique little part of your experience. Plus are you sure your Daddy wouldn’t be upset if you were able to “fix” this? Sounds like he enjoys it!
Thanks for the thoughts Mr V. The Mel Brooks mention had me laughing! I am lucky its not too much of an issue. Physical distraction may work better than mental distraction, maybe I can figure a way on that path.
Thank you too, Butterflies. I do actually think he might be upset if it never happened again, it does seem to amuse him!
SarahRB​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 14, 2021
SarahRB​(sub female) • Oct 14, 2021
To me, I found it was because I had a hard time taking the situation *seriously.* It wasn't until my Superior held me down with a knee in my back and a belt around my neck that I realized just how close he could take me to the edge.. I went numb, my eyes glazed over and I fell into a trance like state. From then on, I made sure that instead of laughing - knowing the consequence - I would preemptively choose to be gagged with a ball so tight that all I could literally focus on was trying to get air.

I don't know if this helps... but good luck! ❤
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
2 years ago • Oct 14, 2021
ShaliaTail,

It’s an unusual reaction, but it is a natural one. My missy has something similar. For her it’s normally bought on by impact play, if you didn’t know better you’d think I was tickling her (which she hates) - she just bursts into laughter and has no control over it.

I’d echo what others say - why try to stop it. It sounds like your Daddy understands this is a reaction you have to the situation and how your mind and body handles it. It’s most definitely not that you’re making light of the scenario.

If you’re unsure, talk to him about it (outside of playtime). That way you can reassure yourself that he understands what’s happening.

DE